“Great on Tuesday Texas Hold 'Em Night!”
Review of Cliffhanger's Grill & Pub - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cliffhanger's Grill & Pub
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Great place to go for all you can eat wings and free Texas Hold 'Em. Have had a lot of fun and met some great people. Wish there was something similar closer to Appleton.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Stopped in because the sign said "brunch buffet". Walking in, the place was empty, except for a bartender behind the bar. Had to wait to 10 minutes to be seated, even though we were the only ones in there, but it was a group of 4 so I overlooked that a little bit. We seemed to be an inconvenience for the waitress because we were thirsty (waters) and the brunch "buffet" was a rather underwhelming few silver warming buckets of gelatinous "food". Will never be going back for anything, brunch, lunch or dinner. The owner was there, assuming it was him as he was dressed in plain clothes and not a manager's attire or the wait staff attire, asked if there was anything he could do and we left that up to him after telling him our experience. He was a young man and I don't know if he just didn't know what to do or if he just didn't care, but he did absolutely nothing. This was a few months ago already, and I don't know if they were just trying out a brunch schedule to see if it would be a success or even if they are still doing it.

Reviewed 20 July 2010

The establishment got my simple order of a burger with "jerk" fries wrong and brought the wife something she didnt ask for however the food we got turned out to be pretty darn good, the view is top notch.

Reviewed 21 July 2009

Cliffhanger's is a great bar and grill. It is not a good place to bring someone you want to impress, but it's a great place to go to eat, relax, be yourself and make new friends.

I've eaten there numerous times. Certain menu items have disappointed me ..... but I typically get a great meal and a great dining experience. For example, Cliffhangers offers a fantastic perch fry on Fridays. Unlike other area bars and restaurants, there is no big crowd...and no long wait for food.

It's child-friendly and family-friendly. They have a beautiful view. They offer outdoor dining. The staff may lack polished experience, but anybody who isn't friendly doesn't remain on staff long.

2  Thank GBKaren
Reviewed 9 March 2009

It doesn't look like much from the outside, but don't let it fool you. Cliffhangers has a big menu with something for everyone. I especially loved their side dish of pea pods in a teriyaki sauce. No complaints about the food here.