“Outstanding”

Heidel House Resort & Spa
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Green Lake
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I stayed here Friday and Saturday night of Oktoberfest! The service was amazing, all the way from the waitstaff to the GM. I will be back! Thank you for doing such and amazing job,this was my first trip away from my family and as much as I missed them it was a great trip away!

• Stayed: October 2013
There are newer reviews for Heidel House Resort & Spa

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Went to the Heidel House for a fun girls weekend. Oktoberfest was so much fun and made you feel like you were surrounded by friends. Everyone was so friendly and happy that we were there that I didn't want to leave. The resort is breathtaking in the fall with the leaves and colors changing.

Thank you for a wonderful experience and I will be sure to pass my experience on to all!

Room Tip: The spa is a must for anyone staying. After a wild Saturday we had a calm and relaxing spa visit...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank C B
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Even though it was a bit cold and rainy during our stay, we had a very nice time. Food was great, views were wonderful, and the service was excellent. The lake view room was very nice too.
Would like to have taken a walk along the lake, but the temperature was a little too cool for us. We plan to come back when the temperature is warm enough to enjoy the out doors, and possibly take the lake cruise. Want to check out the area around Green Lake and Ripon next time.

Room Tip: Look for specials that offer a lake side room.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kaz455
Reviewed 15 October 2013

While service was excellent, both the hotel and its amenities left a lot to be desired. We got a high-end room and found bugs and less-than satisfactory accommodations. Frig and coffee maker didn't work. Food was less than average for a high-end hotel-spa. Have stayed in many others with comparable prices and promises and was truly disappointed in this on, especially since we have known the old Heidel House and Green Lake for many, many years. We won't be going back to stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank tjdayafter
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Have stayed here and visited multiple times. The hotel rooms are comfortable. Make it a point to check out the beer cruise that's offered on various Friday evenings in the summer/fall. The city of Green Lake has plenty to offer during the summer and fall months. The Goose Blind is one of our favorite spots to grab a quick meal or drink.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Stayed two nights for various meetings. The people are very nice and courteous. The guest rooms need updating and a good cleaning. One of the meeting rooms smells like car exhaust. The food was terrible (dinner was cold and over cooked). The view from the main building was amazing.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I have stayed at this Hotel for one night each year for the past seven years (business related). It's about this time of year (early October) and I understand that it is probably "off season" for this hotel. I know a lot of people rave about this place, but I just don't get it. I have always found it about average. Service is so-so. Last night during my stay I ordered room service at about 7 p.m. and they said I would have it in 10 minutes. About 40 minutes later I called and asked about the food. They said they must have gone to the wrong room..?...anyway, they then delivered it. This is petty I know, but just an example of average. The facilities are nice but again I do not find anything near what my expectations have always been for this place.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Hilton Garden Inn Oshkosh
Super 8 Wautoma
Super 8 Wautoma
#2 of 2 in Wautoma

Been to Heidel House Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!