“Beautiful home, gracious hosts”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Green Lake
The Miller's Daughter Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 4 Green Lake B&B and Inns
Hudson
“Beautiful home, gracious hosts”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Miller's Daughter B&B is one of the nicest B&Bs at which I have been fortunate to stay - and I stay at a lot. The house is comfortable with inviting spaces. The grounds are very well-kept with gorgeous gardens - even before summer has really started! I chose Johanna's Room for the colors: shades of beige, camel and brown with muted turquoise accents. So elegant! The room is very quiet and the bed is very comfortable - making it hard to get up for a breakfast which I was glad I didn't miss. Kris makes a wonderful Wild Rice Quiche. I wish I could have stayed longer with Kris and Larry and enjoyed more of what Green Lake has to offer. It's a great little town.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Waukesha, Wisconsin
Reviewed 6 June 2013

They were very nice and accommodating while reserving our stay for the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend. The room was nicely decorated with a large private whirlpool. The breakfast was unique and tasty. We were served coconut pineapple, a wild rice crusted mushroom quiche, and cinnamon scone.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Two Rivers, Wisconsin
Reviewed 31 May 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the inn 2 days had a great time .Green Lake offers great bike and walking trails .Chris was a fantastic host.The breakfasts at the Inn were outstanding.I would recommend this Inn to all my friends . The bed was super comfy and the sheets were high quality .The porch is a nice place to have your morning coffee

• Stayed May 2013
TravelerGreenLake, Owner at The Miller's Daughter Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 3 June 2013
Thank you. We enjoyed meeting you and your husband. You certainly made the most of your weekend visit and took advantage of all there is to do from the boat cruise on the lake to hiking, shopping, flea market, etc. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed all our inn has to offer also.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I travel to Miller's Daughter with my scrapbooking friends two times per year, for a wonderful, pampering retreat! The rooms are all beautiful and comfortable! Over the years I have stayed in them all, and they all have a unique look and feel. The Inn is always well-kept and the breakfasts are elegant and delicious. Kris is a friendly, delightful host, always willing to help us with reservations or items we might need for our crafting. It is, in my opinion, one of the best B & B's I have stayed in through the years. I often have waiting lists to participate in my weekend scrap retreats, and this is in no small part to the beautiful accomodations we enjoy! We will continue to come back again and again!

Room Tip: Johanna's room is set apart from the others upstairs, and has a cozy, unique feel.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 13 May 2013

Our first time there, and it certainly won't be the last. An absolutely beautiful building, in a quiet, wooded setting that makes it seem rural and secluded, while it is actually on the edge of town. From Kris's warm welcome when we rang the bell until her kind words of farewell as we left, she made us feel genuinely welcome. Our room was delightful--nicely sized and appointed, spotlessly clean, and very comfortable. We stayed two nights, and breakfasts both mornings were incredible. We can't recommend it highly enough. Thank you, Kris, and we will be back soon!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Neenah, Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed 20 February 2013

I have had the pleasure of staying at Miller's Daughter Bed and Breakfast many times over the past five years. I stay for several weekends a year with a group of 9 other friends. Miller's Daughter is TRULY a little slice of heaven here on earth! The inn itself is lovely. The rooms are beautifully decorated and the beds are fabulous! Kris is the consummate host. I appreciate the many accommodations that are made for us, including the convenience of an early check-in time, the use of the common areas of the inn for my group to spread out and relax without having to worry about being quiet for other guests, breakfast served at our requested time and special dietary requests that are always honored. My Miller's Daughter weekends are always my favorite weekends of the year. I HIGHLY recommend Miller's Daughter Bed and Breakfast for your group get-aways!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Jennifer C
Hampshire, Ill
Reviewed 18 February 2013

A group of 5 couples, (seniors all) stayed there last August. When trying to book for this year we were told that they were changing their policy to reflect a $50.00 per room, per night upcharge plus a 45 day cancellation policy. Nothing of this was on the website - apparently they don't want to fill the Inn. If you are looking for a group getaway, stay away from Miller's Daughter, you're not welcome there!!! Pat G.

Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
TravelerGreenLake, Owner at The Miller's Daughter Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 20 February 2013
Thank you for your comments indicating the omission on our website regarding “group” stays. We welcome guest comments and have since updated our policy page to reflect these updates regarding group stays. We host many groups for weddings and retreats. We strive to keep our website up to date and to provide our guests the highest standards of hospitality. Thank you again for your comments.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Green Lake
Greenway House Bed and Breakfast
Heidel House Resort & Spa
Heidel House Resort & Spa
#1 of 4 in Green Lake

Been to The Miller's Daughter Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!