All reviewstower roomradiant heatwedding anniversary weekendhighly recommend this b bwonderful weekendwonderful hostsconference centerrooms are spaciousevery morninghome away from homegreat place to staykriscraftingwisconsinrelaxationvictorianlake
Reviewed 27 June 2013

My husband and I were in desperate need of a getaway and decided to take a long weekend in Green Lake. We stayed at the Miller's Daughter and were WOW'ed. It was EXACTLY the weekend we needed. Kris, the innkeeper is friendly, helpful and available without being imposing. The Inn is immaculately kept and all the attention to details were there. We certainly could tell that she loves what she does. Ok, so everyone will wants to know about the food....AMAZING! I can't stop thinking about the Baked French Toast with Fruit Topping....I bought the cookbook she has available from the Inn's of Wisconsin, but I know mine won't even come close to being as wonderful as hers! Who knew this gem of a place was only an hour from home. Thank you Kris....We will definitely be back!!!

Room Tip: Loved the Johanna Room!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
TravelerGreenLake, Owner at The Miller's Daughter Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2013

Thank you for your kindness. I'm glad you and your husband were able to relax and enjoy the Green Lake area as well as The Miller's Daughter. We appreciate your compliments about our breakfasts as we do strive to use locally grown, seasonal ingredients in our recipes. My husband has picked fresh strawberries twice in the last 2 weeks that we have served daily. You will enjoy the Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast cookbook. It has many great recipes that I enjoy using myself. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 10 June 2013

Miller's Daughter B&B is one of the nicest B&Bs at which I have been fortunate to stay - and I stay at a lot. The house is comfortable with inviting spaces. The grounds are very well-kept with gorgeous gardens - even before summer has really started! I chose Johanna's Room for the colors: shades of beige, camel and brown with muted turquoise accents. So elegant! The room is very quiet and the bed is very comfortable - making it hard to get up for a breakfast which I was glad I didn't miss. Kris makes a wonderful Wild Rice Quiche. I wish I could have stayed longer with Kris and Larry and enjoyed more of what Green Lake has to offer. It's a great little town.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2013

They were very nice and accommodating while reserving our stay for the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend. The room was nicely decorated with a large private whirlpool. The breakfast was unique and tasty. We were served coconut pineapple, a wild rice crusted mushroom quiche, and cinnamon scone.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the inn 2 days had a great time .Green Lake offers great bike and walking trails .Chris was a fantastic host.The breakfasts at the Inn were outstanding.I would recommend this Inn to all my friends . The bed was super comfy and the sheets were high quality .The porch is a nice place to have your morning coffee

• Stayed: May 2013
TravelerGreenLake, Owner at The Miller's Daughter Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2013

Thank you. We enjoyed meeting you and your husband. You certainly made the most of your weekend visit and took advantage of all there is to do from the boat cruise on the lake to hiking, shopping, flea market, etc. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed all our inn has to offer also.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I travel to Miller's Daughter with my scrapbooking friends two times per year, for a wonderful, pampering retreat! The rooms are all beautiful and comfortable! Over the years I have stayed in them all, and they all have a unique look and feel. The Inn is always well-kept and the breakfasts are elegant and delicious. Kris is a friendly, delightful host, always willing to help us with reservations or items we might need for our crafting. It is, in my opinion, one of the best B & B's I have stayed in through the years. I often have waiting lists to participate in my weekend scrap retreats, and this is in no small part to the beautiful accomodations we enjoy! We will continue to come back again and again!

Room Tip: Johanna's room is set apart from the others upstairs, and has a cozy, unique feel.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends