“Only breakfast place in Green Lake”

Little Corporal Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 22 Restaurants in Green Lake
Reviewed 13 September 2013

The service was A+ here. I would go back in a heartbeat. Great food and service. Food was reasonably priced.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

We traveled to Green Lake for their Labor Day Flea Market, and stopped in to Little Corporal for breakfast, before heading over. For a small restaurant, I thought we'd have trouble finding seating, on a Saturday at 9 AM, but we didn't. My husband ordered eggs, toast and cranberry juice; I had the stuffed French toast with coffee. The prices are very reasonable, the service friendly and prompt, and the food very good.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

We always make sure to stop in for ice cream at least twice when we visit Green Lake.

Little Corporal also serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

The Little Corporal has an excellent breakfast (and lunch) selection. The food tastes homemade and the staff is beyond friendly. We make this a "must stop" location each time we are in Green Lake. I highly recommend the biscuits and gravy!

Reviewed 17 June 2013

We were looking for a spot for a quick Sunday lunch before we left Green Lake. Someone suggested the Little Corporal Restaurant. It was ok. Nothing special. The service was surprisingly slow since the restaurant did not seem crowded. Our friends ordered milkshakes with their lunch. These seemed to take about 20 minutes to prepare. Our sandwiches were tasty albeit greasy. My friend had to eat her hamburger with a knife and fork because it was so soggy. Next time I will look for another lunch spot.