“Even Better Than Last Year!!”
Review of Green Lake InnLLC

Green Lake InnLLC
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Green Lake
Green Lake InnLLC
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Green Lake
Reviewed 22 June 2013

WONDERUL!! GOOD VALUE!! CLEAN!! FRIENDLY!!
Best value in the area and you will not be disappointed! The rooms are good size, very clean, have small microwave and refrigerator that are clean and like new, the beds are like new, the towels are thick and soft, and the service is kind and friendly. The owner, Linda, is truly gifted with hospitality as she treats all her guests with such kindness and respect.

My family, and two other families, rented 3 rooms for the week as we attended the Midwest Pastors Association Annual Family Camp at the Green Lake Convention Center (less than 1 mile away from Green Lake Inn). My family stayed last year for the first time and the owner, Linda, was so nice and the room was wonderful and at a great price. This year we came back and brought friends!

My friends and I stayed the week (with all our children) and our stay was terrific. Linda, the owner, had a camp fire ready and waiting for us Wednesday night when we returned to the Inn. One afternoon we grilled out and enjoyed the lovely picnic area she has set up. In the evening, my friends and I sat outside and talked and enjoyed the lovely surroundings. Linda even made fresh coffee in the morning for the guests...really good coffee too.

Great place for couples, or families!!! We will be back next year and many years to come. Thanks Linda for all that you do and serving with all your guests with such joy...see you next year!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are good sized, clean, and comfortable!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank fleizfamilia4

Reviewed 28 May 2013

My husband, two boys, and I stayed at Green Lake Inn last year for 5 nights and it was just wonderful! We are looking forward to our stay again this year in June and excited to see the friendly and helpful owner, Linda.

We plan to attend a Christian Family Camp conference in Green Lake every year, and Green Lake Inn is our place to stay. Looking forward to our family get away, and I feel so much at ease knowing that we are staying in the best place in town.

I will check back after our visit and I am sure it will be another great report...Looking Forward to a Great Stay!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank fleizfamilia
Reviewed 4 September 2012

We stayed with family at the inn this past weekend. Linda is a very nice person and a wonderful owner, she takes pride in her inn and it shows. The inn is about a 2 minute drive to downtown Green Lake, we found that to be perfect as the town is quite crowded with people on the weekends, a more quiet setting at night to sit outside and enjoy the nice area Linda has setup for guests to sit and talk and watch the stars, we saw deer the first night. The exterior is receiving a new coat of paint, it looks great, they have room for RV or boat trailers. The rooms are simple, very very clean, ours had new carpet and the bathrooms seemed recently updated. The rooms are not huge, but I wouldn't say they were small either. The A/C and the fridge worked like brand new! Everything was just perfect for our stay. We will return!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank dsl82899
Reviewed 21 August 2012

Green Lake Inn is exceptionally clean, and well maintained. The owner took care of us from our first call with specific driving directions and offering early check in, to offering advice on excellent restaurants (she was spot on) and overall care for our stay at her Inn. Our room was large, clean and quiet. Even the frig!!! And for that area, her rates were awesome. Thanks Linda for taking such good care of us.

Room Tip: Don't be afraid to ask for an early check in. We needed to get into our room to get ready for a...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Wendy G
Reviewed 23 June 2012

After staying five nights, we will be back next year. The rooms are clean, large, updated, and the service is great. I checked out other places in the area and they do not compare this Green Lake Inn. The other Inns and Motels are old, small rooms, and would feel crowded with 2 people. My husband and I stayed with our 2 boys and never felt crowded in the room (even with a bike and wagon that we kept in the room).

The best value in the area! Great Location! It is just minutes from the Green Lake Conference Center, beaches, shopping, restaurants, and local pool 20mins away. We will be back next year and years to come as we attend the MWPA Family Camp at the Conference Center. We certainly recommend Green Lake Inn to our friends who will be in the area next year.

The owner, Linda, let use her fire pit one night and that just added to our great stay as we enjoyed a nice night by the fire with our boys. I can't say enough...If you are looking for place to stay in the area...Green Lake Inn is the place.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
7  Thank felizfamilia
Reviewed 18 June 2012

i just checked. The room is large, clean, modern cozy bedding (not old scratchy bedding), & well decorated. I was a bit nervous because it is not a chain, and I was afraid that it would be dump. It is so much better than I expected. I am a very picky person and I have no complaints at all. The owner is nice and welcoming. I am so happy we chose Green Lake Inn!

I am staying for 5 nights...I will check in again after to check out.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank fleizfamilia
Reviewed 19 May 2012

We stayed here during the CityWide Rummage Sale May 6, 2012 because my sisters home was filled to the rafters with other family members. I was VERY surprised when I walked in to our assingned room. It was completly new! Everything from soup to nuts was spotlless and brand new :) bathroom was brand new, new fridge, new microwave, new rustic bed with a bug cover on the mattress on it!! I am so picky when it comes to neat and clean and this motel was all that and more...Definelty try it. We got it at $49.00 a night. Can't beat that (this was off season)

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Greenway House Bed and Breakfast
McConnell Inn
McConnell Inn
#4 of 4 in Green Lake

Been to Green Lake InnLLC? Share your experiences!