Green Lake InnLLC
Heidel House Resort & Spa(Green Lake)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$115
McConnell Inn(Green Lake)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$59
US$78
US$73
US$101
Inn Town Motel(Waupun)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$57
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfire pitperfect place to stayone nightevery morningcomfortable stayratesmotellakelodging
Reviewed 11 August 2013

My wife and I have stayed at the Green Lake Inn for several years during AirVenture in Oshkosh. And we keep returning. The hotel is a great value, and the owner, Linda, does a great job looking after her guests. Also, this is on the edge of town: you'll need a car (or a bike, or a good pair of shoes) to get something to eat. The advantage: it's quieter. The hotel wi-fi works reasonably well; cell phone coverage is okay.

Room Tip: There are rooms on two levels (ground floor and upper floor): there's no elevator, so folks with mobility problems should ask for the ground floor. There's a bit of traffic noise from Highway 23 in the upper floor rooms, but it dies down pretty early.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2013

We recently took a trip to GreenLake for the fishing. If you are looking for a great place to stay the Green Lake Inn offers all the amenities of home and more! The owner Linda is a very nice lady, and goes out of her way to make your stay comfortable and memorable. The room was immaculate, and reminded me more of a very nice bedroom than a hotel room. Homey and charming, well decorated, and cozy. The rates are amazingly low compared to other places in the vicinity, truly the best value in the area. The bed was very comfortable, which is saying something as I have trouble sleeping in most hotel beds (even in the poshest of them). Would definitely recommend The Green Lake Inn. Be sure to bring marshmallows, graham crackers and chocolate to make s'mores at the firepit! What a great place to stay!

Room Tip: We stayed on the lower floor, the upper floor has larger rooms. But we were very happy with the lower floor. It was very peaceful and quiet at the hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jzwilder
Reviewed 22 June 2013

WONDERUL!! GOOD VALUE!! CLEAN!! FRIENDLY!!
Best value in the area and you will not be disappointed! The rooms are good size, very clean, have small microwave and refrigerator that are clean and like new, the beds are like new, the towels are thick and soft, and the service is kind and friendly. The owner, Linda, is truly gifted with hospitality as she treats all her guests with such kindness and respect.

My family, and two other families, rented 3 rooms for the week as we attended the Midwest Pastors Association Annual Family Camp at the Green Lake Convention Center (less than 1 mile away from Green Lake Inn). My family stayed last year for the first time and the owner, Linda, was so nice and the room was wonderful and at a great price. This year we came back and brought friends!

My friends and I stayed the week (with all our children) and our stay was terrific. Linda, the owner, had a camp fire ready and waiting for us Wednesday night when we returned to the Inn. One afternoon we grilled out and enjoyed the lovely picnic area she has set up. In the evening, my friends and I sat outside and talked and enjoyed the lovely surroundings. Linda even made fresh coffee in the morning for the guests...really good coffee too.

Great place for couples, or families!!! We will be back next year and many years to come. Thanks Linda for all that you do and serving with all your guests with such joy...see you next year!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are good sized, clean, and comfortable!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank fleizfamilia4
Reviewed 28 May 2013

My husband, two boys, and I stayed at Green Lake Inn last year for 5 nights and it was just wonderful! We are looking forward to our stay again this year in June and excited to see the friendly and helpful owner, Linda.

We plan to attend a Christian Family Camp conference in Green Lake every year, and Green Lake Inn is our place to stay. Looking forward to our family get away, and I feel so much at ease knowing that we are staying in the best place in town.

I will check back after our visit and I am sure it will be another great report...Looking Forward to a Great Stay!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank fleizfamilia
Reviewed 4 September 2012

We stayed with family at the inn this past weekend. Linda is a very nice person and a wonderful owner, she takes pride in her inn and it shows. The inn is about a 2 minute drive to downtown Green Lake, we found that to be perfect as the town is quite crowded with people on the weekends, a more quiet setting at night to sit outside and enjoy the nice area Linda has setup for guests to sit and talk and watch the stars, we saw deer the first night. The exterior is receiving a new coat of paint, it looks great, they have room for RV or boat trailers. The rooms are simple, very very clean, ours had new carpet and the bathrooms seemed recently updated. The rooms are not huge, but I wouldn't say they were small either. The A/C and the fridge worked like brand new! Everything was just perfect for our stay. We will return!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple