“Unbelievably wonderful”

Ranked #8 of 20 Restaurants in Green Lake
Cuisines: American
“Unbelievably wonderful”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Being new to the green lake I area I was adviced to try the restaurant 680 north located on the grounds of tuscumbia country club. My experience was beyond my expectations. From the food to the staff, everything was just amazing and more then I could have ever asked for. The owner john truly a joy. Thank you so much!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Janet K

Madison, Wisconsin
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

After not having great luck finding good food in Green Lake during our recent visit, my husband and I tried this place which is located at the golf course across the street from the Heidel House. I ordered the tuna sandwich which came with their homemade chips and I must say it was one of the best tuna sandwiches I've ever had. This clubhouse restaurant was clean and stylish. The Hostess and waitress were friendly and attentive. And to top it off, the prices were extremely reasonable. The only thing I wish we could've done was eat out on the patio. It was kind of warm outside that day and there were no umbrellas in the tables to block some of the sun. Other than that, I would definitely recommend this place and go back there again.

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank Jackie061810
Lake in the Hills, Illinois
“Another special dining experience”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The atmosphere of this restaurant is very cozy and the food has always been wonderful as was the service. Please don't miss the chance to visit and have drinks and a great dinner.

Visited July 2013
3 Thank Carrol B
Green Lake, Wisconsin
“Indredible Taste Treat”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Love the food here and the ambience. Enjoy drink specials (2 for 1 with a VIP card) and appetizers are tasty and creative. We've had dinner here a number of times and each time it's hard to decide what to pick - we have yet to be disappointed. Head Chef Ray Sell knows his way around the kitchen. Sometimes one can't get near the place - it's terribly popular especially on Friday nights or if there's an event. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner..

Visited June 2014
3 Thank Sheila P
“disappointed”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We got served breakfast. Two of us got eggs benedict cooked as boiled eggs. My scramble eggs were like rubber and brown on the outside on both sides. This was my first experience with someone ruining scrambled eggs. The tiny potatoes were all so hard. The waitress did not know the person standing behind the bar was also a manager. When the manager came to our table we told her about our problem with all three meals and she was only going to comp two out of the three. I did not eat the rubber-like eggs and said what about my meal? She then agreed to add it as well. This is not the first time we ate there and had over cooked items...but this time we were not going to pay for poorly prepared food. If they start to loose money over meals maybe they will do something about their chef. It We cannot believe a breakfast could go so wrong. I came home and had a bowl of cereal with fresh strawberries. We were asked to pay for our coffee which we agreed to do. Also, it was very muggy in the restaurant...no air conditioning running or air movement at 9AM.

• Visited June 2014