“The best ribs”

Cuisines: American
Marco Island, Florida
“The best ribs”
Reviewed 16 April 2013

Adam's Rib has the best ribs I have had anywhere. Also they have a great small town location right on the Green Lake Dam.

Visited June 2012

Wisconsin
“Adam's Rib, Green Lake, WI”
Reviewed 18 February 2013

My husband and I were in Green Lake for the weekend and we didn't know where to eat dinner. We saw that Adam's Rib seemed to have a good rating on another site (80%), so we chose to eat there. Atmosphere is old bar and restaurant, with wood paneling on the walls and dated furniture. I ordered the special, which was a rib/chicken special. My husband had the half rack of ribs. Both entrees were seasoned well and tasty. The chicken was seasoned all the way through, which made it very good. The double-baked potato looked good, but tasted a little like it had been in the refrigerator too long. I had the cream of mushroom soup, which was good, but seemed more like mushroom gravy, than soup, My husband had the cream of chicken soup and it was very good. For dessert we had the cappuccino custard, which was very good and was presented very well. It was somewhat like a flan or creme brulee, and had whipped cream all over it. The bread pudding was good, but not great. Our waitress was very nice and did a good job taking care of us. The music in the restaurant was too soft and was drowned out by the loud juke box in the bar. All in all, it was very good for an everyday dinner, but if you want something special, I would opt to go somewhere else.

• Visited February 2013