“Has potential.”

Add it.
Bayview Landing Ice Cream Parlor
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Green Lake
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We went here two days in a row. the first day, we got some killer mocha fudge ice cream, so we went back the next day, but they were no longer offering it. We ended up getting something else instead which was pretty good. The service however, leaves much to be desired. It wasn't very friendly.

2  Thank ScenicSights

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Visited on 6/14 during the summer solstice event. We live in the area and took out of town company to visit what I thought to be a cute little must see when visiting green lake. The owner was incredibly unfriendly. So much so I had to excuse myself from the shop. She yelled at customers and her staff in front of a crowd of 30+ people. What an unfortunate way to garner attention for a small business in a small town. I love to support local businesses but will take my business elsewhere after this experience. Who wants ice cream with a side of public ridicule? Not anyone that I know. Poor form.

4  Thank Alexkohle
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

The owner was very rude and wasn't able to accommodate my family of 8. I was very unimpressed by her, aso the floor didn't look very clean

4  Thank Teale K