“WOW!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Green Lake
Angel Inn Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 4 Green Lake B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 January 2012

This B & B out classes any place I have ever been. Aside from the setting, it is immaculate and you are treated as royalty. Dave and Kathy are kind and generous and want you to feel at home. The breakfast, each day, is made from scratch, and I have never tasted the equivalent at any restaurant. If you wish a bit of heaven on earth, this is the place.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Angel Inn Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed 19 November 2011

Beautifully decorated, rich but not busy. Service was friendly, personal, attentive but not invasive. The option of juice, rolls etc before the brunch made the morning fee un-rushed, richer and more relaxing. Loved the porches overlooking the lake and dining above the boathouse.

Reviewed 11 October 2011

We have spent a wonderful weekend there. The service was great, Dave and Cathy are great hosts. They supplied us with 2 great breakfasts. There are several different room types. The only draw back was the size of the room being a little on the small side. I don't about the sizes of the other rooms. But the house is nice and it is a relaxing place to stay, and I would go back again.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 12 September 2011

We have returned from our 11th annual get away to the Angel Inn refreshed, renewed, and relaxed. Moments are magical and stand still during each stay. From the exterior and through out the interior, each aspect of the Angel Inn looks as though it has been pulled from the pages of a magazine. The attention to detail from decor, to the delicious gourmet breakfast, and most importantly the kindness of the host/hostess is exquisite. Kathy and Dave, the hostess/host, have created heaven on earth. The Angel Inn is a destination which creates memories and peace. I look forward in returning for the next 11 years.

Room Tip: Each of every room is decorated uniquely and beautifully.
Reviewed 11 September 2011

Dave & Kathy really make your stay feel special. We have been coming here for 11 years now and can't wait to come back every year. The rooms are well appointed. The breakfast each morning is spectacular. Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 26 August 2011

Two 100 year old pillars post the entrance. Long before the owners of Angel Inn were even born, as if someone knew the destiny of these concrete hosts, the words POINT COMFORT were carved in their stone. I noticed the words as we drove in off of Lawson Rd. I thought to myself "I hope so'".
The circular drive loops between giant oak trees. I like how Angel Inn is a short walk or bike ride to the tiny downtown of Green Lake, but not in the midst of the hubbub. The house sits well off of the road, and the gorgeous yard has well maintained flower beds of vibrant colors. The big yard slopes gently to the lake edge. If you don't want to leave the grounds you could stay right on the property and take walks around the 2 or more acres.

First thing I noticed while checking in was something incredible baking in the kitchen...while I couldn't see the kitchen, I sure could tell "Grandma" was baking...It was only 1:30 and I breakfast was still 18 hours away. After a pleasant welcoming by Kathy (the owner) we went up to our second floor room....Wow! I've stayed in B & B's all over and this room was amazing. The detail in decorating and comfort Kathy put into the room is second to none. Tea on the 2nd floor veranda was perfect. The bed was a dream and the pillows were clouds. I slept great and the only thing to wake me up was the luscious aroma of fresh brewed coffee at 6:15 am. I "started" breakfast with fresh fruit, homemade blueberry coffee cake, and another coffee cake that tasted like fresh sunshine with a hint of something crisply refreshing, and an incredible sunrise over Green Lake. At 9:45 I went down for the rest of breakfast: eggs, fresh tomatoes, bacon, quiche, cheese roll up heavenly morsels, more fresh fruit, fresh squeezed OJ. We brought bikes and a small boat. Angel Inn has a sweet pier, sandy enough shore, and the lake is crystal clear. We spent some time swimming, fishing, lounging, reading, walking, bike riding, talking, just being serene. As we drove out, I looked at the pillars which now read COMFORT POINT... and I thought, "Promises kept."

The price for one night---$175. An incredible bargain. I'll be back soon.

Room Tip: Take any room they have available and be grateful that you were one of the lucky ones.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ajptdad
Reviewed 9 August 2011

Imagine gently waking up to the smell of freshly-brewed coffee and then just a hint of apple-cured bacon adding to a delightful mix that welcomes you to the morning. You then float your way down the beautiful staircase to a breakfast I can only say must be experienced. In front of you is a beautiful lake, and a lovely round table is heaped with fresh fruit parfaits combined with yogurt, warm coffee cake and platters of perfectly-cut melons and berries.

You sit and have your first cup of coffee, tea or juice and chat with delightful people from all over and your morning begins in a comfortable and unhurried way with the most wonderful innkeepers, Kathy and Dave, quietly attending to your needs. Make your way over to another lovely antique piece serving hot entrees, like cream-cheese stuffed French Toast, with warm regional Door-County cherries for a topping or cheese blintzes with orange sauce. Next, are egg dishes that vary from day-to-day, and finally, there is that apple-cured bacon.

This grand home offers only five or six beautiful rooms, so one is not overwhelmed with people making it a really pleasant stay. We stayed in the largest of the waterfront rooms, the Raphael, which has a king-size bed and lake view. Every room has fresh-cut flowers.

Upon arriving late Friday, at around sunset, we were delighted to see wine and some delicious Wisconsin cheese and crackers waiting for us. This is offered each evening to guests.

We have returned to the Angel Inn year after year and will continue to as it's an idyllic place to get away and relax in a beautiful setting, while feeling at home in a home-away-from-home, with the warmth and care of Kathy and Dave. We ALWAYS feel welcome! I don't think I can say that about any other place I've stayed. They are genuinely happy to see you return and it is most sincere.

There is a boat dock in front of the B& B, so our friend's boat had easy access to pick us up for a ride. Norton's Restaurant is located right next door for cocktails and meals and there were no sound issues at all.

I highly recommend the Angel Inn Bed & Breakfast in Green Lake, WI. I think you'll really enjoy your stay.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Heidel House Resort & Spa
Heidel House Resort & Spa
#2 of 4 in Green Lake
Greenway House Bed and Breakfast

Been to Angel Inn Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!