“A beautiful place to relax.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Green Lake
Angel Inn Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 4 Green Lake B&B and Inns
Wisconsin
“A beautiful place to relax.”
Reviewed 5 August 2012

The other reviews are spot on-this is a lovely little place, made so by the hosts, Kathy and Dave. We felt welcomed, pampered and very relaxed. As others have stated, the attention to details were much appreciated. We too, loved the wine and cheese upon our arrival-it hit the spot afer being in the car. The smell of coffee is a wonderful way to wake up; the breakfast that follows is as good as everyone says it is! We enjoyed the options of eating on either the 1st or second story porch, your room, the dining room, or down by the boat house. This allows you to be as social as you want to be! We want to thank Kathy and Dave for being a part of our 25th wedding anniversary; you helped make it special and relaxing. By the way, if they recommend a restaurant to you, listen to them :) My review for dinner in town may not be so positive.
We would love to come back in winter and enjoy the hot tub and fireplace even more!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Raphael Room and really enjoyed a lovely view of the lake.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
angelinns, Owner at Angel Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 5 September 2012
Thank you so very much for all your kind words, and for taking the time to share your experience. Your words take my breath away! We appreciate all you have done for us.

Most of all, I want to thank you for allowing us to be part of your special weekend! We are honored you chose Angel Inn! I enjoyed talking with you as you planned your "getaway"!Congratulations on 25 years together! By the way, your shoes matched perfect! Great Find! Thank you also for the travel stories, (I took notes), the laughter and the friendship, it means the world to us!

Congratulations on your 25th Wedding Anniversary!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Milwaukee, WI
Reviewed 5 August 2012

My wife and I planned a mini vacaton in Green Lake and stayed at the Angel Inn. The inn is beautiful with a great location right on the lake within easy walkng distance of the Green Lake downtown area. The rooms and overall in is really 'cozy', immaculately clean creating a real 'romantic' type ambience. But what really sets the Angel Inn apart is the owners, Kathy and Dave; very friendly with some great stories about in inn. The breakfast was incredible. I happened to mention to Kathy that I was celiac and was greeted each morning by a gluten free muffin and breakfast entry cooked special for me...wow! And sitting on the porch in the late afternoon with some wine and cheese was just perfect. We are definitely planning on returning.

Room Tip: I believe the inn has 5 rooms; candidly all are nice. While some have a view of the lake, it's...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Thank you so much for all the kind words. We appreciate everything you have done for us. It was so nice to have met you two. Thank you also for the laughter and the fun little talks. You have to let us know all about the marathon you and your daughter were in! By the way, I signed you up for next year, to run in the Green Lake Half Marathon! Wish you were here right now, the weather is gorgeous, the lake is calm, a perfect day to sit by the water and have a picnic!
Oconomowoc
Reviewed 23 July 2012

We travel to Green Lake just to stay at Angel Inn. The owners, Kathy and Dave, have created a little slice of heaven on a the beautiful Green Lake. Their inn is peaceful, beautiful, and very clean. The breakfasts are absolutely delicious!! Kathy makes everyone feel like a friend with her kind and gentle nature.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
angelinns, Owner at Angel Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 4 September 2012
Thank you so much for the beautiful review and all the kind words. You hold a special place in my heart. I am so thankful our paths crossed again. A highlight of my summer is when I see your name in the reservation book. I keep looking at the picture you have posted. It must be your Mom. A beautiful lady with a beautiful friend. Here is a hug. Blessings!
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed 18 July 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful time for our weekend getaway here. The rooms are immaculate, lavishly decorated, and romantic. I was also impressed by little touches that they add, like fresh flowers in the room, sheets ever so slightly perfumed with something lovely, and chocolates to welcome us. Kathy is a phenomenal cook as she prepares the breakfasts, and her food alone is reason to stay here. The owners take great care to cater to your every need and be helpful hosts in terms of exploring the area as well. We hope to go back next year!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking time from your busy day to write such a beautiful review. We appreciate your thoughtfulness and all the kind words. Happy to hear the package made it to you safe. Wish you were here today, a loon was singing an amazing song this morning right outside your window, and right now the moon is breathtakingl... Hope your summer was wonderful and just so you know, you are missed! Thank you again.
Campbellsport, Wisconsin
Reviewed 14 July 2012

Kathy Greening has the heart and soul of a true hostess. Her breakfasts are to die for. The rooms are beautiful and oh so clean. It's the perfect place to relax and enjoy Green Lake. Absolutely one of my favorite places in Wisconsin

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Anne S
angelinns, Owner at Angel Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 16 July 2012
Thank you so very much!

It is always a highlight of my summer seeing your name in our reservation book! We always enjoy the time we have together. Thank you also for the awesome comment on breakfast!
You made my day! Blessings to you and your husband!
campbellsport
Reviewed 14 July 2012

Stayed overnite with friends.... you get a place on Wisconsin's best lake, a gourmet breakfast, and super friendly hosts for a reasonable cost. The states deepest natural lake....a quiet super clean room....very happy and we plan to come back...soooooo, don't go there!! We don't want the competition!

Mark

Room Tip: The swimming pool is Green Lake....7,300 acres of water fun
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
Thank you... I appreciate the time you took to write this review.

We love you, and your friends! There will always be a room at the Inn waiting for you! We are still laughing, you have the best sense of humor! Enjoy the rest of your summer...Thank you to both you and your wife!
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Oh my what a wonderful experience....the house is exquisite, spotless, and totally charming! Our room was the smallest but had the biggest heart- lovely furnishings, chandelier to fireplace to extra large jetted and footed bathtub - very romantic. Appreciated the updated but not obtrusive features and decor that melded with the victorian molding and ambience. The best was Kathy's cooking, each morning, several gourmet treats that did not overlook the basics of a variety of fresh, ripe fruit, fresh squeezed o.j. and several choices of perfect coffee. Decisions, decisions....I chose a bit of all and nothing disappointed. So enjoyed afternoon wine and cheese on top ot the balustered boathouse overlooking beautiful Green Lake. Our hosts, Kathy and Dave were so warm and helpful! The cherry on top was the wonderful breakfast conversation with the other very friendly guests. Definitely hope to visit again...next college reunion....and take a ride on the bicycle built for two or the adult trikes!

Room Tip: There is a web site with room pictures and descriptions....angelinns.com
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
, Owner at Angel Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 27 June 2012
Thank you so very much for writing such a beautiful review. All your kind words have brought tears to my eyes!
Wish our time shared could have been longer. I appreciate all you have done, and hope you choose to stay with us the next time you are in the area. Have a wonderful summer and Happy Anniversary!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Green Lake
Greenway House Bed and Breakfast
McConnell Inn
McConnell Inn
#3 of 4 in Green Lake

Been to Angel Inn Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!