Dartford Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Green Lake Suites(Green Lake)
View Hotel
Green Lake InnLLC(Green Lake)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Contrary to some earlier reviews, we found the staff at the Dartford to be pleasant and accommodating. Everything in our room worked, it was clean and the carpets were in good condition. I personally liked the old timey shower stall and the kitchenette set. The Dartford is old (think vintage), but still fully functional, and has it's own funky, retro character, unlike all of those particle board palaces you find along the interstate.

Also worth mentioning is that in the wee hours of the morning, a fierce thunderstorm came up that continued through the day. Our room stayed cozy and dry.

p.s. The cats are really cool.

Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2011

We found the facilities nice and clean and the service very friendly. The on premises cats were a delight. We will definately return.
Alan and Laura

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank alanlaurag
Reviewed 16 June 2011

The desk clerk and the manager are HORRIBLE. Extremely rude and combative over the telephone. Send me rude emails and yelled at me. No one should be treated this way and I am in shock that they would treat a customer in such a way. I wish I would have read the other reviews before calling them there. I canceled my reservations but I would never ever call them again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank tripcustomer
Reviewed 20 May 2011

This is the type of place that is missing today. If you want character, staff who'll bend over backward and value to boot, then welcome to the Dartford. A cozy motel from which to spend several days for day trips to Door County, Milwaukee, The Dells, Madison or ....... And, also a nice place to just unwind in the Green Lake area and cool in the pool at night. Enjoy your stay! And, don't hesitate to ask Larry to borrow the croquet set or horseshoes.

• Stayed: July 2010
1  Thank Trips5us
Reviewed 29 July 2010

This hotel was very clean, nice comfortable rooms. Our particular room had a vintage kitchenette, which was very convenient and added to the charm of the motel. I had a wonderful time with my family. The staff was very friendly and ensured we had a wonderful stay. Thank you very much! I would definitely come back if I am in the Green Lake area, and would recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family