“Feels like staying with friends”

AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Hartford
Reviewed 9 June 2011

Our reservation was made by my friends, and they sure made the right choice. The desk staff were all so nice, and when we needed an extra laundry bag, Annie got it for me quickly and with a smile. The motel is currently upgrading all the carpeting, furniture, curtains, etc., so everything in our room was new, yet comfortable. The complimentary breakfast had enough choices to make anyone satisfied, I thought.
I definately would stay here again, and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
anndanwolf, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2011

Thank you so much for booking with us. We appreciate your input and look forward
to serving you in the near future.
Kindest Regards
Ann

Reviewed 11 April 2011

One of 2 places in town. In the 200-225 wing, you can forget having a reliable internet connection. I had to go down to the lobby, which confirmed I wasn't having computer problems. Front desk was nice but unfortunately had no idea what "wired" internet was. Neither did the internet provider, apparently, because there are no jacks. Room had a convenient table from which to work; only problem is the lack of an AC outlet anywhere near the table.

On the brighter side, there was warm coffee at check-in, and the breakfast area does offer a waffle maker. Cheers.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
anndanwolf, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2011

Thank you for your feedback. We have since worked with our wireless provider, amped up our speed significantly and installed new routers on that wing. I apologize you wer unhappy with your stay. We hope to see you again.
Kindest regards,

Ann Wolf
AmericInn of Hartford

Reviewed 14 March 2011

We stayed at this Americinn for a Friday nite in early March. The check in was fast and informative. The room was immaculate just like the rest of the hotel. We both got a great nights sleep and a very good breakfast the next morning. All together excellent. Ann, the manager went out of her way to make us feel welcome and was very friendly. Don't hesitate to book at this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank scubakramers_10
Reviewed 22 January 2011

This is a nice clean average motel. But DO NOT STAY HERE IF: A) you expect an elevator to the second floor rooms, or B) you expect a nice relaxing dip in the pool and hot tub. Neither were available to me. I was on a business trip. I had to lug my luggage up a flight of stairs. I have bad knees and had to make a couple of trips to get my gear up the steps.

On Saturday, I worked all day, ran some errands, and did my laundry in the little laundry room ( not easy since it is on the far end of the first floor. And hangars do not detach from the bar in the room.) Then after getting all my work out of the way, at 9 pm, I headed to the pool area looking forward to a relaxing soak in the hot tub and a swim, only to find 13 people in the hot tub which has a capacity of 11, and teen boys started doing back flips into the pool while their adult supervisors watched. And to add insult to injury, these people were not even guests of the motel. They had paid 4 dollars apiece to swim there. I was a paying guest and could not utilize the facilities I had paid 80 dollars for. Will never stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank jeb67
Reviewed 4 January 2011

I loved the whirl pool in our room, the bed was very comfortable and the fireplace was perfect! I was very glad that they had a fridge and a microwave in the room as well. That continental breakfast had a huge variety!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2009

Been coming to this property for several years for bussiness and the staff has always gone out of there way to make me feel at home. Property has just finishing up with a complete remodel and it looks outstanding. Would highly recomend to anyone going to the Hartford area. Also they now have free passes available for snap fitness next door . A great fitness center, sure beats other hotels that say they have a fitness center and it turns out to be a tread mill and a bike.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank JGM8771

Thank you so much for choosing the AmericInn of Hartford. We appreciate and value
our customers feedback!
Ann Wolf
AmericInn of Hartford
1527 East Sumner Street
Hartford, WI 53027

Reviewed 26 October 2008

My wife and I planned to stay at this motel while attending the 105th Harley-Davidson Anniversary 40 miles away in Milwaukee. We had to reserve our stay months in advance and AmericInn charged us immediately for the entire stay of a mandatory five nights at over 150% of their usual prices. While traveling enroute to their location we had a motorcycle/car collision and were unable to continue on.
We phoned them from the emergency room by 3:00 that afternoon to give them notice that neither we nor our vehicle were roadworthy and would need to find transportation to return home. Even though others in our party gave the office advance information of our situation and were there when the desk turned away guests due to no vacancy, we only received a refund of a single night while they pocketed over $600. We heard from the other members, that made this trip, that their accomodations we OK, and the only thing they disliked was how we were treated. We even tried to get their corporate offices and staff of the Innpressive Club to mediate in our behalf, but absolutely no assistance was given. Needless to say, they can keep their Innpressive Club and we will never give them this opportunity again.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
2  Thank DavidE97
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hartford
Comfort Inn & Suites
Washington House Inn
Washington House Inn
#1 of 1 in Cedarburg
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Germantown

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford? Share your experiences!