“First class Hospitality and great rooms!”

AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Hartford
Reviewed 20 June 2011

Our stay was perfect! From the very friendly front desk staff, to the grandly refurbished room, and the wonderful assortment of breakfast goodies! Everything was clean and fresh.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
anndanwolf, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2011

Thank you so much for staying with us on your visit to Hartford! I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate and value our guests and we look forward to serving you and your family in the future!

Kindest regards,
Ann

Reviewed 9 June 2011

Our reservation was made by my friends, and they sure made the right choice. The desk staff were all so nice, and when we needed an extra laundry bag, Annie got it for me quickly and with a smile. The motel is currently upgrading all the carpeting, furniture, curtains, etc., so everything in our room was new, yet comfortable. The complimentary breakfast had enough choices to make anyone satisfied, I thought.
I definately would stay here again, and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
anndanwolf, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2011

Thank you so much for booking with us. We appreciate your input and look forward
to serving you in the near future.
Kindest Regards
Ann

Reviewed 11 April 2011

One of 2 places in town. In the 200-225 wing, you can forget having a reliable internet connection. I had to go down to the lobby, which confirmed I wasn't having computer problems. Front desk was nice but unfortunately had no idea what "wired" internet was. Neither did the internet provider, apparently, because there are no jacks. Room had a convenient table from which to work; only problem is the lack of an AC outlet anywhere near the table.

On the brighter side, there was warm coffee at check-in, and the breakfast area does offer a waffle maker. Cheers.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
anndanwolf, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2011

Thank you for your feedback. We have since worked with our wireless provider, amped up our speed significantly and installed new routers on that wing. I apologize you wer unhappy with your stay. We hope to see you again.
Kindest regards,

Ann Wolf
AmericInn of Hartford

Reviewed 14 March 2011

We stayed at this Americinn for a Friday nite in early March. The check in was fast and informative. The room was immaculate just like the rest of the hotel. We both got a great nights sleep and a very good breakfast the next morning. All together excellent. Ann, the manager went out of her way to make us feel welcome and was very friendly. Don't hesitate to book at this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank scubakramers_10
Reviewed 22 January 2011

This is a nice clean average motel. But DO NOT STAY HERE IF: A) you expect an elevator to the second floor rooms, or B) you expect a nice relaxing dip in the pool and hot tub. Neither were available to me. I was on a business trip. I had to lug my luggage up a flight of stairs. I have bad knees and had to make a couple of trips to get my gear up the steps.

On Saturday, I worked all day, ran some errands, and did my laundry in the little laundry room ( not easy since it is on the far end of the first floor. And hangars do not detach from the bar in the room.) Then after getting all my work out of the way, at 9 pm, I headed to the pool area looking forward to a relaxing soak in the hot tub and a swim, only to find 13 people in the hot tub which has a capacity of 11, and teen boys started doing back flips into the pool while their adult supervisors watched. And to add insult to injury, these people were not even guests of the motel. They had paid 4 dollars apiece to swim there. I was a paying guest and could not utilize the facilities I had paid 80 dollars for. Will never stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Janet B
Reviewed 4 January 2011

I loved the whirl pool in our room, the bed was very comfortable and the fireplace was perfect! I was very glad that they had a fridge and a microwave in the room as well. That continental breakfast had a huge variety!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2009

Been coming to this property for several years for bussiness and the staff has always gone out of there way to make me feel at home. Property has just finishing up with a complete remodel and it looks outstanding. Would highly recomend to anyone going to the Hartford area. Also they now have free passes available for snap fitness next door . A great fitness center, sure beats other hotels that say they have a fitness center and it turns out to be a tread mill and a bike.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank JGM8771

Thank you so much for choosing the AmericInn of Hartford. We appreciate and value
our customers feedback!
Ann Wolf
AmericInn of Hartford
1527 East Sumner Street
Hartford, WI 53027

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hartford
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#1 of 1 in Jackson
AmericInn of West Bend
AmericInn of West Bend
#3 of 4 in West Bend
Best Western Germantown Inn
Home2 Suites by Hilton Menomonee Falls Milwaukee
Home2 Suites by Hilton Menomonee...
#2 of 2 in Menomonee Falls
Hampton Inn & Suites West Bend
The Audubon Inn
The Audubon Inn
#1 of 1 in Mayville

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford? Share your experiences!