“Wedding”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Hartford
Oakfield
“Wedding”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My entire family and my daughters in laws stayed here for her wedding. We had breakfast the next day together and plenty of room to gather after sleeping well! Some of us swam, others continued to visit. Staff was helpful without being bothersome, always smiling! Ver clean and bright. Parking was good. And easy to get into and out of. Close to major roads.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Ann W, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford, responded to this review, 31 May 2014
I am glad you and your guests had a great time for your wedding. It is a once in a lifetime event and we are glad to be a part of your special day. Your group was great!

Thank you so much!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Los Altos
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Overall, everything was very good. Was surprised it really could not sleep more~sofa sleeper would have been nice and really did not like the fact that the doors between the bedroom and living room were see through and not solid and that IF there was another person sleeping on the sofa, they would have to enter the bedroom to use the bathroom. There should be a solid door for the bedroom.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Thank you for choosing the AmericInn of Hartford for your visit. We did move away from the sleeper sofa's. We do have other room types that have two beds. Next time give us a call and we can discuss your needs in detail.

Again, thanks for choosing us and we look forward to serving you again.
Wauwatosa
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Great stay with the AmericInn! I haven't had this great of a hotel experience in a while so thank you to your staff! Pool was great, we used the conference room and that was a pretty awesome room. Really loved the jacuzzi in the King suite!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay at the AmericInn of Hartford. You had a great group and the weather could not have been better for your group!

We look forward to serving you in the near future.
Maricopa, Arizona
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I stayed here for one night while visiting the area and Holy Hill, The Basilica of the National Shrine of Mary. This is probably one of the closest hotels to Holy Hill. They didn't have many rooms left on the second floor so I got the King Whirlpool suite Room 224 which was very nice. Here are my pros and cons about this hotel:

Pros:
-The room was very clean especially the bathroom;
-Layout of room was great with nice leather comfy sofa, coffee table, and great TV;
-Excellent and friendly customer service - the man who checked me in patiently showed me several rooms and I was given a later check out no problem;
-Free pass to a fitness center within walking distance or one minute drive. I used the Fitness Center which is open 24/7 and offers plenty of workout equipment;
-Good breakfast, nice pool and whirlpool area with towels;
-Great location within walking distance to stores and restaurants;
-No pets and no smoking hotel which I appreciate.

Cons:
-Biggest con was that I was in an end room near stairs - it was a Saturday night and hotel was full so people were up and down until about 11:30pm when I was finally able to get to sleep; I think all hotel guests should have to come in through the main lobby after 10pm;
-I had a room facing the street and there was a fair amount of traffic noise - however it did not keep me from sleeping and the traffic was light at night.
-They advertise special quiet door technology, but the doors were as loud as any other hotel unfortunately.

Room Tip: The whirlpool takes a long time to fill up with water, so start it about 1/2 hour before you want to...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Thank you so much for your feedback regarding the AmericInn of Hartford. I will take a detailed look at your list of pros and cons. We appreciate everything our guests have to say!

We look forward to working with you in the future.
Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
Reviewed 29 April 2014

a very clean and spacious suite and and very nice breakfast area that was well maintained. food and coffee was refilled often. the emplyees were very friendly and the price was reasonable. i would definately stay again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Thank you so much for your feedback. We value and appreciate great guests like yourself.

We hope to see you again in the near future.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

I love this hotel. When I first walked in I felt like I was at home. The rooms have been recently remodeled and were very clean and modern. I also can't say enough about the friendly staff. Kudos to this hotel. I look forward to booking my next reservation.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Thank you so much for staying at the AmericInn of Hartford! We hope to see you again this summer!
West Bend, Wisconsin
Reviewed 17 April 2014

My husband and I stayed recently for a wedding in town. What a friendly, clean and fun place to stay! Rooms are great, friendly staff, yummy breakfast and all within walking distance to SO MUCH! We'll be back, thanks!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you so much for your feedback. We value and appreciate what our guests have to say. We hope to see you this summer!!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hartford
Comfort Inn & Suites
Radisson Hotel Menomonee Falls
Radisson Hotel Menomonee Falls
#1 of 2 in Menomonee Falls
Best Western Germantown Inn

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford? Share your experiences!