“Diamond in the Rough”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2013

I love everything about this restaurant. The atmosphere is great & it might be he best steak I've ever had (go for the t-bone). This is also the only place I could ever say that a cheeseburger rivals the steak. I know that doesn't sound right but trust me It's unreal. Split one as an appetizer you will not regret it. I hope to return here as its a fantastic place.

Reviewed 19 June 2013

I know this isn't in Milwaukee, but if you have a craving for a great char broiled steak, this is the place! Well worth the short drive to Lake Country. I'm a New York strip guy. Grilled to perfection and all the goodies to go with it!

Reviewed 19 June 2013

Have been there and recommended Palmer's many times and every time it's perfection, from the moment you walk in the door until you walk out.
The beverages, atmosphere, service, food (my steak is perfect every time) is just excellent, I can't visit there or recommend it enough, you will thank me just like everyone else, do yourself a favor and visit Palmer's Steakhouse.

Reviewed 19 June 2013

Coming from Chicago I have been exposed to so many great restaurants in both the city and the suburbs. But this gem of a restaurant just outside Milwaukee puts them all to shame.
Lets start with the ambiance. Such a warm and inviting atmosphere. From the moment you walk in, you are greeted by warm smiles and voices. An added bonus is that it is always decorated beautifully for all holidays.
Lets move onto the service. It's just spot on. The servers know the menu so well and can recommend anything at the drop of a hat. It evident that they enjoy their working atmosphere.
The food. The food just speaks for itself. Mouthwatering steaks surrounded by delicious sides and anything ala carte that you can imagine. To call it a "steakhouse" would be selling to way too short because the seafood in itself rivals many coastal restaurants I've been too.
To sum it up, you owe it to
yourself to head out of the city for a night and experience this gem that will be going strong for many many years to come. Enjoy!!

Reviewed 3 June 2013

We took our family out to celebrate our recent anniversary and this place really rocks. Waitstaff, the service, the meal, everything was excellent. They help to make our anniversary really special although it was a very busy Saturday night. Kudos to Diane our waitress, for keeping it all straight since we all chose a different selection from the menu. Palmers gave us a special surprise at the end of our meal...we each got to choose any dessert from their large selection of desserts!! A very memorable anniversary to say the least

1  Thank Monica58860