“Beautiful outdoor seating”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 29 July 2014

My husband and I had lunch in the outdoor area of this cute little restaurant in Hayward. The patio is on the main street which very touristy but delightful in a Northwoods kinda way. Our waitress was friendly and quickly brought water to our table (as it was a hot day, we greatly appreciated that). My husband and I split an Angry Angler burger and fries. The hot peppers were a bit over-whelming, but we just took some of them off. The portions were large so we had enough to fill us both! Across the street is a Celtic shop where, on nice days, the owner sits outside and plays Irish music on a flute. What a wonderfully relaxing lunch.

2  Thank Brimhamr

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Here on vacation, not a clue what restaurants to pick, and stumbled upon this place. We had a group of 7 and food came out pretty quick. Most of us got wings (which were delicious) but we had to try the pizza. It was amazing! I wish I remembered the servers name because she was outstanding as well. Will definitely return and recommend to everyone!

2  Thank Joel D
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Two of us had the wings and they were delicious and the third had the salad and it was huge - enough for a second meal. We sat on the patio and the waitress was efficient and very cordial. Brought LOTS of napkins for the wings. Good value for the food/price.

1  Thank Nancy R
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We ate lunch here during the musky festival so it was very crowded. We got a table on the patio within a few minutes but the service after that was a little slow but friendly. Had a couple beers and deli sandwiches, the beers came quick but the sandwiches took over 20 min to get.

As I said, service was friendly, beers were cold and the deli sandwiches were above average. We would definitely consider eating here again if it's less crowded.

1  Thank bass-fan
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Hamburgers are very good and staff is on the ball but not pushy Bar area fills up fast with locals and visitors