“Friday night fish”

Ranked #35 of 82 Restaurants in Hayward
Price range: US$5 - US$22
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: This restaurant is connected to the Flat Creek Inn & Suites. It is owned by the same company, but managed and operated separately.
Siren, Wisconsin
“Friday night fish”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We stopped in a couple of weeks ago for the Friday Night fish fry. They were very busy and were skepitical about the service. The waitress was very good and always there. The chowder soup is the BOMB...just as good or better than what I've had in the Hamptons!!! the fish was very good!!

• Visited September 2013

Hayward, Wisconsin
“Nice to have attached restaurant to hotel.”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Fairly good menu, food is served quickly. Salads are very good and home style meals. Great family atmosphere.

Visited September 2013
LA
“Quick in and out”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I come to town often. Never tried this place before. Was refered by a local motel for the good food. Was pretty empty when I went. Service was nice. Young girl was very attentive so I gave her a good tip. Food wasn't so bad either. I was in and out within time to watch football in my hotel room.

• Visited September 2013
Wisconsin
“Poor service”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Restaurant was not busy but we had to wait way to long to get our drinks after ordering. Dated décor. My husband was served someone else's meal. After noticing that my pizza did not have the black olives on it that were in the description, the waitress first asked if I was sure and then offered to bring out a bowl of them instead. I told her, no, just take off a couple bucks and that would be fine...SHE looked offended and came back and said the cook could have sworn he put them on. She never asked if we needed refills on our drinks either. We will not be back. Would not recommend

Visited June 2013
Cypress, Texas
“Good Coffee”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Had breakfast, good coffee, and the breakfast sausage was excellent. Waitress was new, but you wouldnt know it. She told us she had only been there three days , but we wouldnt have know it, good service.

Visited August 2013