“A great place for lunch”

Hayward Coffee Company
Ranked #2 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Hayward
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Seattle, Washington, United States
“A great place for lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

We were looking for a place to eat lunch when we walked by Hayward Coffee Company. There were a few people eating outside, and their food looked delicious, so we gave it a try. We were definitely not disappointed. There were 7 people in our party and we each had a different salad or sandwich. They were all excellent. The decor was attractive and the service was friendly. I definitely recommend this place.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Sarah S

Saint Augustine, Florida
“Quaint little place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

Spent a few days in and around Hayward. We really enjoyed walking throughout downtown. There were many very interesting shops and everyone we met was very friendly.

Hayward Coffee Company is a nice quite little place to relax, drink a good cup of coffee and watch the world go by. We also liked being able to sit outside.

I think you would enjoy this place. We did.

Hoppy
St. Augustine, Florida

• Visited May 2014
Hayward, Wisconsin
“Great place for coffee, breakfast or lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

I absolutely love this place, great food, coffee and best of all staff! The meals have a great price and the portions are amazing. Definitely worth it!

• Visited April 2014
Rapid City, South Dakota
“So good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

We stopped in for a quick bite--the 2 soups were tomato bisque and veggie bisque, both delish. I had a 3 cheese grilled cheese which was very good, even though the cheese wasn't fully melted. Service was friendly if a bit absent minded--my sandwich was supposed to come with hot bacon dressing but didn't, and when I asked for it, they gave me a cup of cold dressing which was gelatinous and weird. No matter, I dipped by sandwich in my soup and I survived. We also tried the hot bacon salad and the roast beef Panini which were good also. White mochas were well done too. Worth a stop!

Visited February 2014
Lincolnwood, Illinois
“Great little restaurant right on main street”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

We've been here twice and are not disappointed. Hayward Coffee Co. (2nd and Main St) has a very diverse and reasonably priced menu. There are 6-7 salads, 6 cold-cut sandwiches and 8 paninis. There are 2 soups and a long menu of drinks (coffee, soda, tea). I had a bowl of chicken tortilla soup for $4.50 and my husband had a BLT. The soup was very good as was the sandwich. I highly recommend this restaurant. It's a welcome addition to Hayward, and offers items other than the usual burger and pizza.

• Visited October 2013