“loved sampling their micro brwew”

Hillsboro Brewing Co.
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Hillsboro
Cuisines: Contemporary
Cashton, Wisconsin
“loved sampling their micro brwew”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

The Hillsboro Brewing Com is clean, has good service and good sandwiches. I usually drink 55, which they don't carry, but not a big problem for me esp. because I got to sample their 3 micro brews.

Everson, Washington, United States
“Great atmospehere and beer selection”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Stopped here with a friend for a beer, they had a great selection on tap and had about everything you could think of in bottles.

Canfield
“Hillsboro Brewing Co. -- YES PLEASE!”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We stopped in around dinner for pre-dinner drinks and appetizers. The spinach artichoke dip has quite a bite and was in the top 5 I've ever had! I normally don't drink beer so for a brewery, they were very cool with the fact I was drinking plain Bud Light and had the drinks served in a very timely manner. Great atmosphere! It could be perfect for a family or for friends going out for drinks! I definitely think it is worth all 5 stars! Will definitely be back when I am in the area! (I cannot common on drink price value, but the food was priced amazingly for the amount of food you got! I got a half sized appetizer and it was a lot of food)

• Visited August 2014
“Great service, great beer, great atmosphere!”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

So glad I walked in here, great atmosphere and a great place to grab a beer and a meal! Big fan of the Pale Ale and you can't leave until you've tried the Hillsboro honey!

Hillsboro, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I am picky about my pizza, but this is fantastic! Lots of toppings, great local homemade pizza crust, and I love the rectangle pizza. Such a great atmosphere! The home recipe beer is fantastic. Joe's beer is terrific - dark, but smooth. An absolute favorite, and I don't typically like porters. Great food, unique atmosphere, and great people. You can't go wrong.

• Visited July 2014