“Favorite Place in Hudson”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Hudson
Reviewed 14 June 2013

This Quality Inn is my favorite place in Hudson. The hotel staff is very friendly, all public areas and the rooms are extremly clean. Rooms are not that spacious but okay. Every room is equipped with a new fridge now. Bed is very comfortable.
If you are looking for a negatvie thing the only I can think of is maybe the aircondition. It is pretty old and a little noisy when running. But it will do its job very good.
I will definetly come back here the next time I will be in Hudson

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet - even those facing the interstate.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank uglyone2002

Reviewed 2 May 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 8 March 2013 via mobile

Booked a night here for $58 and was pleased with the room. Nothing spectacular but for $58 it'd be hard to find a nicer hotel. Only problem I had was the water in the shower occasionally changing from hot to cold but that wasn't really a big deal for me.

Will continue to stay here when I'm in the area if the price continues to beat the other hotels in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank David J
Reviewed 6 November 2012

My wife and I were traveling with a companion and 8 teenage girls (6 from Germany!) on a Mall Of America excursion. Hudson was our "base of operations" for two days. We went 2 star mostly for the location and price. It is not what I expected! Staff were very personable and friendly (if you read enough of my reviews, you know that is paramount to me, where ever I stay). Rooms were very nice, comfortable, and clean, free of any insect signs. Bedding was very comfortable. Public areas were clean and inviting. Breakfast was up to par with some 2.5 and a couple of 3.0 star places I have stayed. Only ding I could give would be the milk was very cool (vs COLD), but then we were one of the last ones to Bfast most of the time, and that taken into consideration - everything was more than acceptable. Is located just down the road from gas stations, food shopping mall, and restaurants. The only noise we heard all night were our girls - which was put to sunder with a single "GO TO BED" order from yours truly! The price savings and easy drive to The Cities made this location prefect for our trip. We will most likely be using it again on future Cities Metro area trips.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank ynotbloom
Reviewed 18 October 2012

I have stayed in many hotels across the world and for some reason I was extremely impressed with this one.

Nice location - back away from all the traffic and noise of the major interstate that runs through Hudson.

Friendly staff at check in - nice rooms.

My favorite part of this hotel was that it had a really nice pool area. Huge hot-tub.

Breakfast was great - I really don't have anything bad to say about this hotel which doesn't happen very often.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank SWMN87
Reviewed 3 October 2012

We had a really good stay in this motel. The staff were friendly and helpful, and the room was comfortable and clean, and very reasonable. There is a pool and hot tub adjacent to the lobby, a real treat after a long drive. Hudson is a lovely small town on Lake Mallalieu. It's close to the Twin Cities and a convenient place to stop off the freeway.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2012

Very nice play to stay, clean room, nice pool area, friendly staff, nice location. Everything about this hotel met my expectations, including the price. After a nightmare stay at a motel in New Richmond, Wisconsin, I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2012