“What a great place to stay for cheap prices.”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Hudson
wisconsin
“What a great place to stay for cheap prices.”
Reviewed 1 August 2007

We had a girl's weekend planned since last year and I was the one to find the lodging. I didn't have to think twice that we would stay at the Comfort Inn. Very clean and reasonably priced lodging. I was also very pleased with the attendants at the desk. Very helpfull and nice. It's a great hotel for families as well. Has all the amenities needed for a relaxing weekend on the Wisconsin/Minnesota border.

Stayed July 2007
2 Thank joskey

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 January 2005

I was on a roadtrip with my fiance about a week ago and we decided to hop on into the Comfort Inn in Hudson, Wisconsin on our way through Wisconsin to Minnesota. From the moment we entered the door into their comfortable lobby area we knew we had chosen the right hotel for our needs. They had a very nice pool and hot tub right off the lobby that was just perfect for a quiet evening swim. The front desk staff was so welcoming and friendly they made us smile right off the bat! They got us settled into our room quickly and efficiently without missing a single detail. We headed to our room and opened the door to a gorgeous and cozy room. The bed was comfortable and well made, the bathroom was spotless as was the rest of the room. I have yet to find another hotel room that was as clean and well made up as that one was. My fiance and I had an incredibly relaxing and wonderful stay at this Comfort Inn. We will definitely be stopping back in soon even if just to say hi to the very friendly employees. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a comfortable, clean, friendly environment!

8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hudson
Comfort Suites Hudson
#6 of 8 in Hudson
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#5 of 7 in Stillwater

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!