“Pizza to go”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Hudson, Wisconsin
“Pizza to go”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

We always order Carbone's pizza half baked as they don't deliver out our way and if we take it home - by the time we get home - it would be cold. Ordered a large cheese pizza. We expected more cheese and the pizza could definitely have used more cheese than we got. When we got home - we ended up adding more cheese to make it palatable. Pizza was okay for a $14.00 pizza but left us wanting a better tasting pizza.

• Visited April 2014

Columbia, Missouri
“Can't beat 2 for Tuesday”
Reviewed 25 September 2013 via mobile

Most Tuesdays we love to get the pizza sandwiches. 2 for Tuesday deal is a fabulous bargain. One for dinner & one to reheat for lunch the next day. Good food & quick delivery!

• Visited September 2013
WI
“Good food, but charge for eveerything”
Reviewed 4 June 2013

Excellent pizza, however don't appreciate the charge for their delivery. Let me explain, I was stuck at work for lunch and I knew we had customers in and had ordered about 8-10 pizzas, so I called and placed an order for them to bring with the company order and gave them my CC. Well I was busy when they came and the receptionist brought me in my order, to my surprise they charged me a devevry fee even though it was brought with the large order that also had a delivery fee attached to it. Poor judgement on there part. Have not been there since.

Visited February 2013
“Pizza Sandwiches”
Reviewed 18 February 2013

I can say this, the Pizza Sandwich Rocks....A little secret, its TWO for Tuesday. They are curtious and on time with there deliveries.

Visited February 2013
Hudson, Wisconsin
“Great, but greasy pizza!”
Reviewed 5 February 2013

What more can you say.....Carbones is one of the best tasting pizza's out there. The pizza is very greasy however, which is of course why its so damn good, but for those of us who prefer a healthier lifestyle with a few moments of splurging on pizza, this place is probably one of the more unhealthy pizza's out there...but when you decide you don't care and want good pizza, give it a go here.

Visited September 2012