“WOW”
Review of Seasons Tavern

Seasons Tavern
Ranked #29 of 99 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: American
Description: Enjoy mouthwatering seafood, burgers, and soups at our neighborhood restaurant in North Hudson, Wisconsin. Seasons Tavern is a new family-friendly restaurant serving fresh fish and other fine food at prices you'll love as much as our food. Stop by our restaurant to try our fresh Walleye dishes or to meet up with friends for a drink.
Reviewed 9 February 2014

With the name of this place, when I walked in, I expected an older bar. As soon as we walked through the door, I knew we were wrong. This cozy place has an upstairs and downstairs dining with rustic décor. The staff was very friendly and the food was great at a great price! I would highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Stopped by for dinner recently. Service was very good, the owner or manager even went around making sure the food was OK. Our food was just as ordered and prepared very well, however it's on the high end of pricing compared to other local establishments for similar food. I believe my club with fries was $11, it was very good but pricy for a basic club sandwich. We will be back for the walleye - very good here.

1  Thank BBWI
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Small restaurant with cozy "northwoods lodge" atmosphere. Now that I don't live in WI anymore, a Friday night fish fry is a must when visiting. The walleye basket was delicious - fish hot and lightly breaded, good coleslaw and fries. My brother enjoyed the baked cod. We plan to return for the "Walleye Cakes Benedict" on the weekend brunch menu!

Reviewed 27 April 2013

My wife and I decided to try breakfast at Season's, we had heard good things. Well, the friends that recommended it were wrong. They said it was good...we found it to be great! My Cajun Benedict was the best I have ever had in the entire Twin City metro. And those Tavern Spuds? To die for! My wife had the freshest and most delicious multi-cheese omelet she has tried anywhere. Obviously fresh ingredients. Sorry for all the superlatives but they are true and the only way to describe such breakfast excellence. Oh, and we can't forget the friendly, welcoming bartender Becky, the topper to a great start to our Saturday. We will be back bringing friends next time.

Reviewed 24 April 2013

If you like walleye, you'll find it prepared many different ways at Seasons. I've dined here several times, as a solo guest, with friends, and in large groups. I've never had anything but their walleye, and have enjoyed the meal each time.The atmosphere is northwoodsy. The bar stools are incredibly uncomfortable, whether at the high-tops in the bar or right at the rail, so we usually hold out for being seated in real chairs. The service has been lacking of late - not very attentive, slow, other things going on that are apparently more important than serving their guests. If you can tolerate the latter, the chef's preparations of the walleye are great.

1  Thank AdventureLass

Been to Seasons Tavern? Share your experiences!