“Average”

Cuisines: American
Description: (715) 377-0004
Description: (715) 377-0004
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

My salad was old, wilted, and pretty nasty. The soup was oily. The service was anything but good. Waste of money and time. Not going back.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

While the food and service at other Keys location is outstanding, I will not be coming to the Hudson location ever again. My veggie scrambler arrived with no eggs and instead of an apology and getting the right dish, the manager argued with me that there were eggs in it! I have never been treated so rudely at a restaurant before and I will be spending my money somewhere else!

1  Thank 119Heather
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Stopped here for a late lunch today. Normally they have fantastic service and food but not anymore. Only a couple other people in the restaurant and had to get our server to let her know we were ready to order. The menu stated that all burgers are served well unless otherwise stated, so ordered a burger without letting them know we wanted it cooked well done. It came and was almost raw and had completely soaked the bun wet with blood-how disgusting! We had to go and get the waitress again. She took the whole plate and returned about three minutes later with the same burger recooked and at this point cold fries. Really? No new fries? We had to fetch the waitress again for drinks and then again for our bill. What to hell?
This really was a terrible day but one I will not forget. We do not plan on visiting again.

1  Thank Dawn S
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Our first time eating at Keys cafe , Best meal ever .. I had the Everything Omelet it was AMAZING !!!! it was loaded with veggies and meat the best Omelet i have ever had and you get your moneys worth will forsure be going back .....

1  Thank Julie P
Reviewed 3 February 2014

When this location of Keys opened, the service was much better. We live two blocks away, and have eaten here probably 40+ times. Over time, the service and friendliness have steadily declined, and today we realized they have completely gone down the tubes, and we will no longer waste our time. It has been about 4 months since I have eaten here, and at the time I was considering not ever going back. At that time, no one came to serve us, so I had to stand up and find a waitress, same was true when we needed more beverages, condiments, etc... We had an unfriendly waitress who made us feel as if we were bothering her just being in the restaurant. That brings me to today. My husband and I went in to eat lunch at 1:15pm, and grabbed a booth by the front window. There was a total of maybe 8 people in the restaurant, so it was pretty empty. We sat there for over 10 minutes without anyone acknowledging our presence. We made eye contact twice with the waitress who waited on the table behind us, but she didn't give us so much as a hello, smile, or someone will be with you shortly. We got up to leave, and that waitress, as well as another one looked at us, said nothing, and watched us walk out. Unbelievable. Hudson has far too many great restaurants to choose from. Do not waste your time here!

2  Thank Jilly070

Been to Keys Cafe? Share your experiences!