“A wine bar worth visiting”

Urban Olive and Vine
Reserve with OpenTable
Urban Olive and Vine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 98 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Restaurant/wine bar with a pet-friendly patio. Great selection of wines, premier beers, tea, coffee, desserts, creative menu, and food & kitchen-related gifts including fine olive oils and balsamic vinegars. Special pet menu and "Yappy Hour" from 3-6 Tues-Sat on the patio. Appetizers, sandwiches, soups, salads, and entrees; menu varies by season and chef's recommendation. Many gluten-free options. On main street in historic river town w shopping, antiques, art galleries, performing arts center, historic sites, state parks, waterfront and marina. Live music Thursday-Saturday.
Reviewed 11 September 2013

This was our first visit to this wine bar / restaurant and a place I would recommend. We were using a Living Social coupon and waited until the coupon almost expired. We should have gone sooner. The food was very good. My wife and I shared a cheese platter and a bottle of wine. Both were very good. Then we shared a chicken wrap that was spicy, but very good. They had a jazz trio playing in the other room that was also very good. We left to walk by the river, and returned for desert. This was the best part - I had a lemon cake and my wife had chocolate. Both were excellent. I would recommend this place for a nice couples evening.

There are newer reviews for Urban Olive and Vine

Reviewed 9 September 2013

My boyfriend and I went to the Urban Olive and Vine wine bar/restaurant for the first time on Friday night...but it won't be the last. The owner Kay took amazing care of us. The wine was great and the white cheese flight that went with it was fabulous. We'll be back!

Reviewed 5 September 2013

I've enjoyed something different every time I visit Hudson. Never a disappointment. Simple, uncomplicated, delicious eats. Treated like a fine guest. Love the wine!! This is a special place for unique gifts: gurgling Fish decanter and olive oil are my favorites!!!

Reviewed 31 July 2013

I've been eating here since the restaurant opened and am somewhat of a regular. On a typical day I would say that it's a place more for women because of the menu and ambiance. Although they have live music on the weekends and it gets very busy with both women and men. The food is very good, especially the soups and they offer a daily selection of baked items. Their tea selection is quite large. If they had a larger outdoor seating, I feel it would do better. They have a couple of tables outside, but I never see anyone sitting at them, even on a gorgeous day. One thing I may add is that the service isn't the best...it's the one downfall in my opinion. In fact, if one would sit outside, I'm not sure if the waitress would ever see you out there. Many times I have to get up and look for my waitress, as often times they are found in the back "wine" room. The setting is unique where it has that Hudson charm in the front of the restaurant. It's a cozy feel surrounded by shelves of various items for sale such as olive oil, entertaining dishware and teas. The back of the restaurant, the wine room" is a more modern feel with dimmer lights.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

My husband and I stopped at this cafe on a Sunday afternoon. We shared a bottle of wine and a "nibble plate" which consisted of goat cheese, pesto, sun-dried tomatoes, tapenade, crackers, and bread. We ordered pinot noir, but we received a chardonnay. We didn't complain or even mention it, because we like both, so it was fine. I would definitely like to go back sometime for their Sunday brunch. Everything looked so good! The atmosphere is inviting and very relaxing.

Been to Urban Olive and Vine? Share your experiences!