“Lovely, fresh and quiet”

Urban Olive and Vine
Reserve with OpenTable
Urban Olive and Vine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 97 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Restaurant/wine bar with a pet-friendly patio. Great selection of wines, premier beers, tea, coffee, desserts, creative menu, and food & kitchen-related gifts including fine olive oils and balsamic vinegars. Special pet menu and "Yappy Hour" from 3-6 Tues-Sat on the patio. Appetizers, sandwiches, soups, salads, and entrees; menu varies by season and chef's recommendation. Many gluten-free options. On main street in historic river town w shopping, antiques, art galleries, performing arts center, historic sites, state parks, waterfront and marina. Live music Thursday-Saturday.
Reviewed 23 April 2014

This is a sweet gem to have here in Hudson. The staff are always knowledgeable and prepared, and the food, while smaller-portioned, is made from fresh ingredients by hand only when you order, and is always presented with care.
We go for breakfast or lunch a lot. The baked goods are creative and tasty; the quiche is to die for, and the salads are wonderful.
If you go at night for the music and wine, try as many of the appetizers as you can.
Also, once in a while, they completely change up the style of the menu to a 'catered affair' just for the evening. Also look for their cheap date night on Wed - a bottle of wine, cheese fondue and a gourmet pizza of your choice for only $30.
While you are there, taste some of the olive oils and balsamic vinegars they sell - you will not be disappointed. (Blackberry balsamic is our family fav!)

Reviewed 27 March 2014

If you are looking for light fare and a pleasant environment, Urban Olive and Vine is a great place to go. While the portions tend to be a bit small, they are well prepared. I have eaten here twice and will return.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

This was our first visit to this wine bar / restaurant and a place I would recommend. We were using a Living Social coupon and waited until the coupon almost expired. We should have gone sooner. The food was very good. My wife and I shared a cheese platter and a bottle of wine. Both were very good. Then we shared a chicken wrap that was spicy, but very good. They had a jazz trio playing in the other room that was also very good. We left to walk by the river, and returned for desert. This was the best part - I had a lemon cake and my wife had chocolate. Both were excellent. I would recommend this place for a nice couples evening.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

My boyfriend and I went to the Urban Olive and Vine wine bar/restaurant for the first time on Friday night...but it won't be the last. The owner Kay took amazing care of us. The wine was great and the white cheese flight that went with it was fabulous. We'll be back!

Reviewed 5 September 2013

I've enjoyed something different every time I visit Hudson. Never a disappointment. Simple, uncomplicated, delicious eats. Treated like a fine guest. Love the wine!! This is a special place for unique gifts: gurgling Fish decanter and olive oil are my favorites!!!