“Beautiful room!”

Holiday Inn Express Hudson-I-94
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Hudson
Reviewed 5 September 2013

We got a gorgeous room for just $89.99 here...the bathroom was HUGE, the shower was great. It had the adjustable shower head PLUS the detachable kind. The vanity was great...I'm a woman, so I appreciate a really nice bathroom! The room was so clean, it was remarkable. The little soaps and shampoos they leave in their rooms is from Bath and Body Works, which I thought was really cool! comfortable beds...awesome how the pillows are labeled "soft" or "firm" on the pillowcase. They pay close attention to the little details at this hotel! And it was such a great price. The staff was really friendly, too. I would recommend it to anyone looking into staying there!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rebecca T

Reviewed 8 August 2013

First of all, the rooms are large, bathrooms all remodeled, small fridge, clean sheets, nice pillows, clean and smelled nice, free ice cream at check in! Staff was wonderful. The REAL STORY. I accidently left a ring in the bathroom, right on the counter, in the corner, where I ALWAYS put my jewelry. Somehow, got it all on me, but the ring....I checked out. Was 25 minutes from the hotel when I realized it was missing. Called, and the gal who answered the phone put me on hold to check the room. She came back to the phone, no ring. I knew she had checked the room, becaused she mentioned a can of pop I left behind. I was disappointed, I KNEW the ring was there. I left my name and number. Called back a few hours later, no ring. Not happy. About 4pm, Ashley, the manager called me, RING FOUND! ! ! They did the right thing, an returned it to me. Restored my faith in people! Again, would recommend the hotel, much nice than most Holiday Inn Express! Ashley and staff, keep up the good, HONEST WORK! YOU ROCK!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank sheeeebs
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Have stayed here twice over the past few weeks. Great location if visiting the MPS / St.Paul area and you want to save a few bucks.
The pro's: Location - lots of good places to eat close by.
Quiet
Clean
Free ice cream in lobby
TV Quality and choices
The minimal con's
Front desk staff is helpful and friendly. You'll have to likely ring bell to find them.
Breakfast area - need more tables for a property of this size.

Other than that, I will definately stay here again!

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade. Who knows........
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Kubzfan
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We've enjoyed many of our stays at the Holiday Inn Express hotels and this was no exception. The front desk personnel were very friendly, and the overall appearance of the hotel was excellent. The beds were quite comfortable, and the DirecTV for television is outstanding. Breakfast was good. Wifi as well. Bathroom has a walk-in shower; no tub. After dinner, we were surprised by a small freezer near the front desk with ice cream sandwiches, bars and drumsticks available. Only flaws were that the front desk person offered the group after us bottled water and didn't offer us any despite us being card members, and our satellite TV didn't work immediately but it was fixed by the maintenance person in a timely manner. All in all, though, a quality stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Every time I stay here, it's a consistently quiet experience. I attribute this to their "No Party Policy" which strictly prohibits alcohol in all common areas and no partying in rooms. Breakfast is more than adequate. Staff are great. Beds are super comfortable. If you want a quiet, comfortable, competitively priced room, this is the place to stay in Hudson. Period!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank RomanceWriter
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Front desk employee was exceptional. Room was clean. Bed comfy. Complimentary ice cream in the evening. Breakfast typical fare. WiFi worked great. There is a no party policy yet we heard noise in halls at 3 am. To the credit of the hotel, the noise was quickly gone. My only complaint would be the noisy air conditioner unit. Ugh. I would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2013

OK, here's a nice Holiday Inn that has most all of our features satisfied. A quiet location, nice room with comfortable beds, a "NO PET" policy for our allergies and a "NO PARTY" policy for peace and quiet. What more can a traveler want? There's a nice breakfast room for your morning meal that has most everything. We enjoyed our short stay and rate this hotel a perfect "Excellent". Don't be fooled by the exterior appearance, what's inside is really nice.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hudson
Hampton Inn & Suites Hudson
GrandStay Hotel & Suites Stillwater
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#8 of 8 in Hudson

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hudson-I-94? Share your experiences!