“Excellent hotel”

Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Hudson
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

We just spent four nights at this wonderful property right off I-94. The property appeared to be very new and was immaculate. We are a family of four and appreciated the extra space in the room. We had a king room and the kids just slept on the sofa bed which was very comfortable for a pull out. It was very quiet despite being at full capacity for several nights while we were there.

The pool area was smaller but very nice. The breakfast area had good options and the staff did an excellent job keeping food stocked and coffee fresh.

The area surrounding hotel has a drive thru Starbucks. Walmart, Target and some decent food options.

The staff at this hotel were very friendly and accommodating. The housekeeping even left thank you notes for the tips we left!

I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone traveling in the area. We will definitely be back!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jamie M
Reggieminn, General Manager at Comfort Suites Hudson, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Reviewed 28 June 2014

My daughter and I stayed here when touring colleges in eastern MN. It was clean, comfortable, and had easy access to I-94. It is surrounded by lots of chain restaurants and a nice grocery store. Just north are more local favorites which we found through Trip Advisor. The hotel felt very safe. The breakfast was nice, with hot and cold options, and was well-stocked. Our stay was very comfortable. The rooms were quiet even considering the hotel was sold out. We would definitely stay here again. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reggieminn, General Manager at Comfort Suites Hudson, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. I always appreciate the great work my staff does and I will pass your comments onto the staff they love seeing the positive feedback. This is really is what motivates our employees.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

I stopped here late one night with my son while we were on our way to the Fargo area to take him to camp. The room we got was a decent size, and appeared to be nice & clean (although the carpet felt damp when I took my shoes off.) The lights in the room were the really blue/white florescent color, which I don't consider to be restful, but the beds & bedding were very comfortable. All was fine, until I was woken by lawn mowers going on & off constantly before 6:30 a.m. I had several more hours of driving to do, & should have been able to get plenty of hours of sleep before we moved on, but no chance of that here! My advice-- I wouldn't risk trying to get sleep here if it's important to be well rested the next day.

Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank c4ww
Reggieminn, General Manager at Comfort Suites Hudson, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Thank you for your review and I am very sorry for the noise issue you had. I will talk with our lawn service because they are scheduled later morning after 11 am or later. Again I am very sorry for this and it will be addressed. Thank you again for letting me know. Please do contact me and I will make this right.

Comfort Suites, Hudson

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Very nice hotel. The price is high but we didn't have to pay because we used our rewards points. Everything is very clean and looks brand new. Didn't use the pool but it looked nice but there wasn't a hot tub which is always nice. They have a good breakfast also.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reggieminn, General Manager at Comfort Suites Hudson, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Arrived TU May 20, 2014, for an overnight stay on our "Great River Road" trip. Was received and happily checked in by Steve, who was very helpful in directing my wife & I to local brew pub.
Hotel grounds were very well kept and appealing. Reception and breakfast areas were cleaned and maintained. Our room was clean, quite, and, comfortable. Morning continental breakfast was very adequate, with eggs & sausage patties, fruit, yogurts, breads, bagels, pastries, waffles, cereals, juices, and, coffee. Check out was efficient and quick. This Comfort Suites value was very good! We would definitely be willing to stay here again. The experience was one of our best ever!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reggieminn, General Manager at Comfort Suites Hudson, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Stayed two nights while in town for family event. Nice clean rooms. Very comfortable beds. Had a 2-queen suite with sitting area so had plenty of room. Bathrooms very clean also. Plenty of plugs and ports to charge devices – and FREE WI-FI. Friendly, helpful staff. Free breakfast had variety to please everyone – eggs, sausage & gravy, fruit, donuts, waffles, toast, yogurt, etc. Hotel is also adjacent to strip mall with Orange Leaf and Cold Stone and chain restaurants. Easy access of I-94. Overall a very nice stay with nothing to complain about.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 9 May 2014

I stayed three days only at this hotel. Service was very good, the staff were friendly and helpful. The price can't be beat. Breakfast buffet was bare bones but they had coffee and fruit, as well as a few other things. The rooms are a bit dates but large enough. I was able to stretch out and work from there. The wifi was spotty and that is a big issue for me. I kept getting kicked off.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank David E
Reggieminn, General Manager at Comfort Suites Hudson, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014