“Great place to stay in Hudson!”

Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Hudson
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We recently had a one night stay at the Comfort Suites in Hudson, WI. The hotel was very clean; the staff was extremely helpful and courteous. Decent free breakfast in the mornings - included some hot items (scrambled eggs, sausage, make your own waffles) in addition to donuts, toast, yogurt & fruit. Good selection and as things ran out they were quickly replenished. Good value!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank wiginn
Reggieminn, General Manager at Comfort Suites Hudson, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Reviewed 10 July 2014

We have depended on Trip Advisor for reviews of hotels and we are batting 1000 on them on this trip. Not a bad one at all. I think the hotels deserve credit for how hard they work to have good ratings. So here is another one. This Comfort Inn and Suites was wonderful. Clean, comfy beds (I slept so good), great breakfast with some cinnamon rolls with icing- yum! We did all our laundry there (new washer and dryer were fast) and exercised. Cookies and lemon water awaited us with smiling faces ready to accommodate the tired traveler.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hummingbirdfriends
Reggieminn, General Manager at Comfort Suites Hudson, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. When I travel I look for little things that make a statement and the Lemon and Lime water is one of those things I have adopted from another hotel I have stayed at.

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

We arrived very late the night before the 4th of July.. The lady working was so friendly. She told me about the choice privileges program and got me signed up, she was just fantastic! The room was clean, spacious and the bed was absolutely amazing! Breakfast was plentiful. Would definitely stay there again

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Jackie D
Reggieminn, General Manager at Comfort Suites Hudson, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

We just spent four nights at this wonderful property right off I-94. The property appeared to be very new and was immaculate. We are a family of four and appreciated the extra space in the room. We had a king room and the kids just slept on the sofa bed which was very comfortable for a pull out. It was very quiet despite being at full capacity for several nights while we were there.

The pool area was smaller but very nice. The breakfast area had good options and the staff did an excellent job keeping food stocked and coffee fresh.

The area surrounding hotel has a drive thru Starbucks. Walmart, Target and some decent food options.

The staff at this hotel were very friendly and accommodating. The housekeeping even left thank you notes for the tips we left!

I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone traveling in the area. We will definitely be back!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jamie M
Reggieminn, General Manager at Comfort Suites Hudson, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Reviewed 28 June 2014

My daughter and I stayed here when touring colleges in eastern MN. It was clean, comfortable, and had easy access to I-94. It is surrounded by lots of chain restaurants and a nice grocery store. Just north are more local favorites which we found through Trip Advisor. The hotel felt very safe. The breakfast was nice, with hot and cold options, and was well-stocked. Our stay was very comfortable. The rooms were quiet even considering the hotel was sold out. We would definitely stay here again. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reggieminn, General Manager at Comfort Suites Hudson, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. I always appreciate the great work my staff does and I will pass your comments onto the staff they love seeing the positive feedback. This is really is what motivates our employees.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

I stopped here late one night with my son while we were on our way to the Fargo area to take him to camp. The room we got was a decent size, and appeared to be nice & clean (although the carpet felt damp when I took my shoes off.) The lights in the room were the really blue/white florescent color, which I don't consider to be restful, but the beds & bedding were very comfortable. All was fine, until I was woken by lawn mowers going on & off constantly before 6:30 a.m. I had several more hours of driving to do, & should have been able to get plenty of hours of sleep before we moved on, but no chance of that here! My advice-- I wouldn't risk trying to get sleep here if it's important to be well rested the next day.

Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank c4ww
Reggieminn, General Manager at Comfort Suites Hudson, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Thank you for your review and I am very sorry for the noise issue you had. I will talk with our lawn service because they are scheduled later morning after 11 am or later. Again I am very sorry for this and it will be addressed. Thank you again for letting me know. Please do contact me and I will make this right.

Comfort Suites, Hudson

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Very nice hotel. The price is high but we didn't have to pay because we used our rewards points. Everything is very clean and looks brand new. Didn't use the pool but it looked nice but there wasn't a hot tub which is always nice. They have a good breakfast also.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reggieminn, General Manager at Comfort Suites Hudson, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014