“Did someone say Authentic???”
Review of Fiesta Loca - CLOSED

Fiesta Loca
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Stopped here a few times based on reading some of the reviews thought it would be a great place... not so much... I've traveled to Mexico and the SW USA so I like good Mexican food but this place doesn't seem to deliver for me. It is better than Taco Bell or Taco Johns, but is that really saying much???

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I usually do my best to look at the positive but this place is ridiculous. Their drinks were almost hot even though over ice, they have no bar its all stored in the back room. Food was weird in color and soggy. I will never go here again!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I have been to both locations in Hudson and Osceola Wi. I prefer Osceola as it is in a small historic downtown location. There is enough on the menu to keep you coming back over and over! literally 100+ items. Drinks are great.

1  Thank Jeff R
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I have eaten here many times and I feel it's the best Mexican style food in town. Reasonable prices, fast service, and friendly staff. I'll be back!

1  Thank Jan C
Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

My family and I are in or go through Hudson weekly and have done do for years. We tried Fiesta Loca for the first time today and loved it! We will definitely be back!

1  Thank Chdeia