“Food is delicious and they make amends when mistakes are made”

Noodles and Company
Ranked #78 of 97 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 8 February 2014

I've visited this Noodles several times, and I've always had good food. Their only challenge is consistency. I've received at least 3 free meals due to mistakes made...food orders never brought to me, the noodles I wanted weren't made and wouldn't be ready for 15 or more minutes, etc.

Everyone is pleasant and working hard, it just seems like they have a few process improvements that need to be made.

Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

The whole grain pasta was really nice with the tuscan option with pulled pork. The service was fast and friendly. We finished lunch with a soft choc chunk cookie, which was a great choice.

Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

I order Noodles a couple times a month, great, but small entrées for a dinner meal. I've tried ordering extra meat and/or veggies in search of the perfect dinner but it's gets expensive and the extras take over the meal.

Also, I learned quickly that pre-ordering is way to go. Ever time I visit there's at least one party annoyed their food isn't up yet.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

My children and I ate here last month, and were a little disappointed. My Indonesian Peanut Sauté was dry, and other locations put more sauce on it. The drinks are set up in such an inconvenient way so only one customer can serve themselves at a time. No counter space, so hard to sqeeze a lemon in drink or put cover on cup. There gets to be a long line, so if you need a refill in the middle of your meal, your food is cold by the time you get back to it.

Reviewed 24 July 2013 via mobile

Food was as expected. Stopped for lunch at noon and we walked right up to order. Friendly service and very clean. Nothing great but nothing bad. My kids said 1 thumb down to selection on the menu for them.