“Great local venue for plays”

Phipps Center for the Arts
Ranked #4 of 17 things to do in Hudson
Reviewed 31 January 2013

Took my family to see Madeleines Christmas. We had great seats, it was a great show. I loved the fact that it is located just 10 minutes from our home. The production was just two hours long and kept my girls attention the entire time.

All reviews
"play"
in 6 reviews
"stage"

Reviewed 1 August 2012

Beautiful facility, great location. We saw the members show in the visual art gallery.
There were summer classes for children going on. Busy place, lots of activities. Would enjoy seeing a play or music performance. I got on the mailing list!

Reviewed 22 April 2012

I've enjoyed Celtic and contemporary dance programs and the musical "Fiddler on the Roof" at the Phipps. The performances were outstanding. Because the theater seating is limited, getting tickets early for a popular performance is advisable. An added plus is the art gallery is always enjoyable to tour prior to the performance. Visiting the Phipps has never been a disappointment.

Reviewed 30 January 2012

Beautifully designed building. Art galleries display modern art and photography. Upper floors have art and photography classes. The theater produces stage productions with excellent actors and sets. Rivals the Guthrie in an intimate theater.