“Splendid”

Dining options: After-hours
Hudson, Wisconsin
“Splendid”
Reviewed 28 August 2014

The place is nice and friendly. Despite being a bar and grill is not so noisy. Service is great and he food is outstanding. Salads and burgers are fantastic. Great selection of beers.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank cetobler

River Falls, Wisconsin
“Always a Great Meal”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I have very discerning taste and recognize/appreciate when a dining establishment goes the extra mile to provide a dining experience far better than the Applebee's, TGI Friday's, Chili's, of the world (yuck). Having been a Barkers' customer for well over 20 years, I can tell you from experience that the food is always great! I took my son to Barker's for dinner last week and awe both had the Tuscan Beef Tenderloin Cavatappi. It was excellent! The Tall Grass Buffalo Sweat Vanilla Bean Oatmeal Stout was the perfect compliment. Great Food! Great Service! Great Atmosphere! Great people! Thank you Barker's!

• Visited July 2014
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Really good food”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Stopped in for a quick bite before heading out of town. the food was excellent. We sat at the bar where we could watch the food being prepared and it was very interesting seeing how everything came together. The head chef even chatted with us as he had time. We really enjoyed out time there.

Visited July 2014
St. Paul
“Wings”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I hae never had a bad meal at Barkers. I am a huge fan of their Wings but they have other good food too. Barkers sits on the main drag which makes it easy to get to. Parking just depends on how busy Hudson is. The staff is friendly and it is reasonably priced. Did I mention I love their wings yet?

• Visited July 2014
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
“Family friendly pub”
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

My family of six visited for an early dinner. The staff was incredibly friendly and helped my kids feel welcome. My son loved the bacon stuffed burger. I enjoyed a bison burger. More food than we could eat.

1 Thank Cassandra L