“Decent Beer, Airplane themed bar”

American Sky Brewing Co
Minneapolis, Minnesota
716 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 616 helpful votes
“Decent Beer, Airplane themed bar”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I stopped in on a Saturday and enjoyed a few beers at American Sky Brewing. They seem to have different themes, and specials to keep people coming in. I think Sunday they have free bacon. There were free tours going on while I was there, and I devoured a $2 soft pretzel that wasn't quite soft anymore. This is located up on the hill and back in an industrial area, not where you would expect a party to be but perhaps where the best ones are.
Beer is a personal taste, but I can't say I fell in love. If I was in the area or looking to get a group of friends together in Hudson, this may be a fun place to start. The bar has a crazy slant like an airplane wing and definitely lets you know when you have had to many.

Visited May 2014