“Love the specials”

Paddy Ryan's Irish Pub
Ranked #7 of 101 Restaurants in Hudson
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Owner Mike is charming and witty, food was good with a great selection of beer that the staff is very knowledgeable about. Who needs wine anymore!

1  Thank familyglom

Reviewed 14 October 2013

The Irish food is authentic. So says Fr. Murphy (the son of Irish immigrants). I have seen a total of 3 Irish Priests enjoying the food at Paddy Ryan's. I like it too, but I'm 4th generation American and have never been to Ireland myself. There is a brew pub next door and Paddy Ryans benefits from the proximity (and vice versa). The people are nice too.

1  Thank huffmb
Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

We traveled from New Mexico with my 80 year old parents to visit my Dad's family, and are staying in Hudson. Found Paddy Ryan's on trip advisor and decided to try it. Excellent food, the sweetest, friendliest waitress, and great beer! We loved our experience at this restaurant, and if we are ever in the area again, we will most definitely be back! 5 great big stars!!!!!!

2  Thank Charleneridge
Reviewed 27 May 2013

The menu has all sorts of Irish things I hadn't seen before. Things I had were good, sort of comfort food. Not cheap-- but interesting.

1  Thank Madrally
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Let me start with the good: their food! A fairly unique menu featuring Irish dishes. The flavors were right on...complex, delicious, unique. Sadly, that's where the positives end. Service was slow (it was us and one other table in the entire place). My coffee came out room temperature, and the server didn't believe me until he discovered a problem with their hot water. Speaking of heat, while the food tasted good, it certainly wasn't hot....just warm. And the tables and floors were sticky. But it's pretty easy to get to off the highway.

1  Thank jdawgm13