“Very Romantic”
Review of Phipps Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hudson
Phipps Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Hudson B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 January 2010

Stayed here for an anniversary in the Willow room. It was very cosy. Loved the bed and the whirlpool tub and all the little ornate decorations in our room. The upstairs nook is really cool too. Breakfast was good if a little sweet for me, my husband loved it though. Innkeepers were helpful and not at all intrusive (never been to a B&B before because of this stereotype). We go somewhere new each anniversary, and this is the first time we've wanted to go back to a place for another year. Very nice stay.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 17 December 2009

We spent two nights at Phipps Inn for our honeymoon. From the first moment we saw it, we loved the details of the gorgeous Victorian house -- with giant windows, beautiful woodwork, and period furniture. We stayed in Victoria's Room and found it to be a bit smaller than we had expected from the photo, but really comfortable with huge south-facing windows. The bed was fluffy and warm with a toasty gas fireplace right in the room. The room was warm despite the -5ºF temperature outside. Mary Ellen and Rich took great care of us. Both breakfasts we had were hearty and scrumptious (and on time). Mary Ellen's a great cook and Rich keeps the snow at bay leaving the sidewalks completely clear. We're looking forward to a return visit.

Reviewed 16 December 2009

We were given this two stay as a gift from our children and they really picked a great place. the staff personalized their interactio0ns with us and made us feel right at home. The breakfast was very good and plentiful, on Sunday after breakfast we were not hungry until evening. I would recommend this B and B to everyone I talk to about a place to stay.

Reviewed 8 December 2009

The Phipps B&B is one of our favorite places to stay. Comfortable, relaxing, great breakfast, and wonderful innkeepers!

Reviewed 1 December 2009

I would recommend this B&B to all who enjoy a relaxing worry free get away. We enjoyed every minute! The amenities were excellent, Mary Ellen and Rich have literally thought of everything you could possibly need. Not to mention a three course breakfast that tickled the taste buds!!! My husband and I were celebrating our 9th Anniversary and this was the 6th B&B we have stayed at and I would rank it number one on our list due to location and accommodations! If you like Italian food I would recommend you eat at Mama Maria's, the food and service was amazing, better than Olive Garden!!!

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2009

Enjoyed the area immensely and Breakfast was out of this world. Very quaint and
picturesque. Conveniently located to the Twin cities and Stillwater.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2009

This was our 2nd stay at The Phipps Inn. The bed and breakfast is wonderful. The rooms are beautiful and the breakfasts are delicious. My husband and I left feeling relaxed and rested both times we have stayed at the inn. Our favorite room is The Peacocks Chambers. It is very cozy. I sleep better there than in my home. Mary Ellen and Rich are wonderful innkeepers. We will be back to stay again in the near future. As for the town of Hudson, WI--it is a great place to visit. The inn is situated close to the St. Croix river with many walking paths and views to take in. It is also close to wonderful restaurants and shops to enjoy.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple