“Pizza Verde--excellent”

Ranked #2 of 23 Restaurants in Hurley
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I always make a trip to the Liberty Bell Chalet. They make a pizza that I love and can't find an equal anywhere. When my friend and I arrived, around 6:20 on July 3rd, we waited about 90 minutes for a table, the longest wait we've ever had, but that's how popular this restaurant is and I was willing to wait that long for the pizza. I have had the caesar salad in the past and it's not a typical Caesar salad but it is fantastic too.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

If you like thin crust pizza, you can't beat LB. Homemade sauce and sausage are awesome. Sadly ate a large by myself!,,,! Wife had homemade ravioli and meatballs. Too bad I have to drive 600 miles to get their pizza

1  Thank peterdr1956
Reviewed 30 June 2014

If you're looking for an awesome, unique dining experience, this is the place that delivers that desire! The thin crust, delicious-toppings pizza is paired with the BEST Caesar salad ever (mostly because of the one-of-a-kind house dressing) to give you that palate-pleasing satisfaction you never expected to find in Hurley. :-) The "Bell" is easy to locate, and has a friendly atmosphere. We used to live in Iron County, and it was a great place to get food back then (30 years ago), and it still calls to us when we return for a visit. It's a "must visit" place for us! Check it out and try to prove us wrong!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Incredible flavor! Definitely a favorite up north. I wouldn't know it was gluten free. Gnocchi and raviolis are great too!

Reviewed 17 May 2014

I've lived here for many years. The bell used to be great place to eat. It's just awful now. I keep going back to see if we just had a few bad meals but it's always the same. In fact I'm writing this review after just getting take out. This is the last time we get food from there! I don't like bad talking local business but after having bad food every time over the last year, I have to say something. They have changed or don't care. The green noodles are garbage. Not even green. Tasteless, and the last three times they have been just pieces!! Linguine and clam is so fishy you can't eat it. Chicken was dry as a bone and breading was extra thick and burned parts. Pizza was the only saving grace except for the old black olives, they were bad!! I've had old meatballs, old bitter sauce on so many occasions it's crazy. Fool me once shame on you, fool me a dozen times shame on me.. Should have learned it was over many dinners ago. Always wanting to give them another chance, but no more. Adios!

2  Thank Nomore1