“Very Good Japanese Steakhouse in Janesville”
Review of Fuji Steakhouse

Fuji Steakhouse
Ranked #9 of 176 Restaurants in Janesville
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 April 2012

We frequently order out and eat dinner here both for sushi and the grill. It's so nice to have high quality Japanese food in a smaller town here where our farm is. The wine selection could use improvement but overall we love this place.

Reviewed 24 February 2012

The food is great, the staff are wonderful, and the atmosphere is most enjoyable.

Reviewed 12 February 2012

Beautifully made sushi that is well priced especially if you go on Wednesdays when the standard rolls are cheaper and martinis are half off!

Reviewed 12 February 2012

Where can I start? The place was packed to capacity at 7pm on a Saturday evening. We worried we'd be waiting forever, but with a half an hour we were seated at the habatchi. The head chef was funny and polite and a wonderful chef. The food was AMAZING to say the least. The staff is courteous and friendly. I even tried sushi for the first time. The whole atmosphere is beautiful and authentic. I would very highly recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting a fun or romantic evening out. My husband and I went for Valentine's day and I was even given a rose. 5 stars! Without a doubt the BEST place in Janesville!

Reviewed 23 September 2011

Interior beautiful. Unexpected for Janesville. Great chef at the grill. Definitely going back to try the sushi!

1  Thank Cvanhorn