“Great comfort and value!”

Holiday Inn Express Janesville - I-90 and US Highway 14
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Janesville
Reviewed 9 September 2007

I stayed here for one nite. All of the staff was so friendly. They were crowded with summer holiday visitors but when I got there early they went out of their way to get my room ready so I wouldn't have to wait too long. The room was very clean and I loved the bed with all of the pillows - so comfy. I've been a priority member for several years now. I don't travel much, but when I do, the Holiday Inn Express Hotels never let me down.

Stayed: July 2007

Reviewed 17 August 2007

After several long days on the road, My son and I pulled into HIE Janesville and were warmly greeted, given a room at a great price and the roon was great. The beds were soft, two choices of pillows, and a real thermostat to set the room temp so we were not playing guessing games with the warmer -cooler switch.
. The ammenities were in great shape, paring was excellent even for those pulling a trailer. Rooms wer very clean, new and well appointed with thick towels and the ususal shampoos etc.
Pool was great and there was a hot tub as well.
Breakfast was well supplied and most reasonable with waffles toast etc.
Locally there are some good chain restauraunts as well as car dealerships ( in case you need car repairs) ad a fleet farm close by for the DIY folks. Good fuel nearby as well.
In two weeks of travelling this was the best budget hotel we stayed in and surpassed many high end hotels. My son still talks about the really great hotel we stayed and how it felt like home on the road!
Paul Dobrovolskis,

• Stayed: July 2007
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 13 September 2005

This is a great hotel. The staff is wonderful, rooms are clean and new, breakfast can't be beat. I also enjoyed the afternoon happy-hour by the pool.

• Stayed: July 2005
2  Thank blake2161
Reviewed 23 August 2005

My wife and I found everything about this hotel excellent. The lobby is spacious, all of the staff were very pleasant and helpful with restaurant suggestions, and the hotel is located in an excellent location, close to major highways, a shopping mall, and numerous restaurants.

Our room with a king size bed and sitting area was spacious, very clean and very quiet. Our bed was excellent and above-average quality. Our bathroom was also very clean and had large, wonderful fluffy towels. Breakfast was typical of Holiday Inn Express hotels and very good. A full-time attendant was on duty to replenish items as neded and to keep everything clean.

Everything fully met our requirements for an excellent hotel and we very definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2005
1  Thank like2travel1
Reviewed 27 July 2005

I'd highly recommend this hotel for a good nights sleep. The beds were extremely comfortable (like being at home) - and these are the best hotel beds I've slept on. (I've travelled quite a bit). The shower was very nice - good water pressure, good temperature and nice fixture. The shower current rod was arched out so there was extra room in the shower. Breakfast was good. My daughter enjoyed the pool. The room I was in was very quiet. The staff was pleasant.

• Stayed: July 2005
Travellers also viewed these Janesville hotels
Hampton Inn Janesville
Baymont Inn & Suites Janesville
Super 8 Janesville
Super 8 Janesville
#4 of 9 in Janesville

Been to Holiday Inn Express Janesville - I-90 and US Highway 14? Share your experiences!