“weekend stay”

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Janesville
A TripAdvisor Member
“weekend stay”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Breakfast - choices were non-eventful. Oatmeal was really paste like - goo. Scrambled eggs were over cooked over stirred little pieces. No protein choice i.e bacon or sausage. Milk for cereal better served from a machine rather then a butler. Waffle machines no spray so each waffle stuck to the griddle. The overall breakfast area was crowded and hard to Maneuver. There were many guests eating breakfast both sat sun - the seating area was crowded. The area should be seperate from the overall lobby/elevator/ pool access area. Just not appealling and not crowd friendly experience. King Suite was crowded seemed smaleld then the dbl bed suite. Nice furnishings and clean - just overall crowded. Room Key cards did not work after 10 pm and the following day for two of our booked rooms with a 2 night stay.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
I want to thank you for selecting the Hampton Inn of Janesville for your stay. I’m happy that you enjoyed it. We understand you have many lodging choices and we appreciate your business.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
St. Louis
Reviewed 26 September 2013

I had written a couple reviews about this property in the past. I just stayed their this week and they now have an Exercise Room. So, you don't have to go down to the fitness center down the road. This is very convenient. The exercise room as 2 treadmills, 1 eliptical, fitness balls, weights, television. Small but nice and clean. Great improvement.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this review, 30 September 2013

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Janesville or our surrounding area. If there is anything I can assist you with to make your future visits more enjoyable please feel free to contact me.
Croswell, Michigan
Reviewed 25 September 2013

We stayed at this hotel overnight. The receptionist was very friendly. Great breakfast. Very clean. Would have liked a small fridge in room. The location was great as was close to expressway and across the lot from a cracker barrel. Though it was close to the highway, there was no highway noise noted.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I stayed at this hotel for five nights. Each day there was a different delicious breakfast available. At night they have delicious cookies available for their guests. It is located right next to a Cracker Barrel so it is really easy to get a supper without having to drive anywhere.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business

Miami, Florida
Reviewed 18 September 2013

The rooms were nice, updated and modern. Rooms and hotel were clean and pleasant. The Hampton Inn had a good, quick breakfast so that we could get on our way. Would stay again if stopping in Janesville, WI.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends

Westerville, Ohio
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Good overnight traveling stay. Motel close to freeway thus when in the west side rooms one can hear road noise unless you run the fan all night. This location met our expectations for a fast overnight stay. Most of the restaurants are on the otherside of the freeway exit but the Cracker Barrel is right next door. The breakfast in the Hamtpon was was very good with seasonal fresh fruit. We were there on a Sunday night so the place was very quiet.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this review, 17 September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your stay at the Hampton Inn of Janesville. Your feedback is a valuable component in monitoring our success and identifying areas that need improvement.

D'Iberville, Mississippi
Reviewed 11 September 2013

One never go wrong with staying at the Hampton Inn. the rooms are always clean and always quiet. I have always thought the rooms are pricey for no more than a standard room that is no better then you can get else where for 20% less. The reason I choose the Hampton Inn is you can always count on their quality. I used to prefer the continental breakfasts with the fruit and fresh sweet rolls and doughnuts over the dry scrambled eggs etc they serve now. However i would always recommend the Hampton to anyone.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo