Hampton Inn Janesville
US$82
QualityInn
US$91
TripAdvisor
All reviewscracker barrelfront deskking bedright next doornice hotelwould definitely stay here againoatmealfitness centerroom was cleana great place to stayparking lotconvenient locationpleasant stayhot tubbreakfast areachecking instaff was friendly
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Highly recommend. Clean room, warm staff. Excellent management. Perfect location just off the freeway, cracker barrel immediately adjacent. I would recommend this hotel with the highest confidence. Highly recommend. Clean room, warm staff. Excellent management. Perfect location just off the freeway, cracker barrel immediately adjacent. I would recommend this hotel with the highest confidence

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

I want to thank you for selecting the Hampton Inn of Janesville for your stay. I’m happy that you enjoyed it. We understand you have many lodging choices and we appreciate your business.

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your stay at the Hampton Inn of Janesville. Your feedback is a valuable component in monitoring our success and identifying areas that need improvement.

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Janesville or our surrounding area. If there is anything I can assist you with to make your future visits more enjoyable please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

We stayed in this Hotel 01/17/2014-01/19/2014. I was a wonderful room King bed with a pull out couch. We traveled with a Show Choir group and the hotel let us use there lobby to Steam and Iorn all the kids outfits the night before their preformance and that was very helpful.
My only CON I had was there food the eggs were in supossed to be scrambled I think. They were cut into little squares and the sauage was gross. The fruit was good. I know they had a packed house so they might of had to cook quickly but the quality was not there.
Over all - Good stay

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 January 2014

This Hampton is pretty average compared to most Hampton Inns. It does seem dated to others, but the staff make up for it in customer service and care. The location is a bit confusing due to how the roads are laid out. This hotel seems to be tucked away unlike the majority that seem to be near the main road and easily accessed. Even with this inconvenience, Id recommend this Hampton any day of the week.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 17 January 2014

Try not to get the room next to the ice machine VERY noise! Free breakfast was good. Remolded rooms nice as well. The location is convenient to the interstate. May or may not stay again since the ice machine woke me up twice during the night.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Meeting your expectations is our primary objective and I apologize that we fell short of that goal. Your comments are being reviewed with my staff so that corrections can be made.

Once again, I appreciate your comments and thoughts on my property. It is my hope that you will look to stay at my property on future trips.

Again, thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

I have stayed here many times before and in other hotels and many times. the so called updated hotel was less than desirable. the service wasn't up to par the staff seemed pre- occupied and not attentive to guests. the POOL and HOT TUB areas smelled AWFUL like dead carp. the check out was a Disaster. and all for the price we had to pay ..Hampton would not give me a deal when I called, so I booked my room through BOOKING.com and got a better deal. guessing even the Hampton chain knows the Janesville location wasn't up to par and hoped no one booked that weekend .. better hope they get back on track soon

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Again, thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.