“Business stay”

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Janesville
Eagle River, Wisconsin, United States
“Business stay”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times over the years, I find the rooms, service and breakfast consistently of a good quality for the money. The Cracker Barrel next door offers lunch or dinner without having to drive. The staff has been working there for years, one more thing, the cookies at the front desk are pretty good.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
I want to thank you for selecting the Hampton Inn of Janesville for your stay. I’m happy that you enjoyed it. We understand you have many lodging choices and we appreciate your business.

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Janesville or our surrounding area. If there is anything I can assist you with to make your future visits more enjoyable please feel free to contact me.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Wisconsin
Reviewed 25 May 2014

This was our first overnight at this facility and we would stay here again. Room was okay and water pressure was good. TV selection was good. We had a room with king-size bed and sofa; total was $114.81 with tax. One note to staff - when performing your housekeeping duties, please make sure the correct time is on the clock! This is not the only hotel we've had issue with on this!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this review, 28 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your stay at the Hampton Inn of Janesville. Your feedback is a valuable component in monitoring our success and identifying areas that need improvement.

Bloomington, United States
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Easy location. Comfortable beds and great staff. It was very clean. I stayed here for business. Very comfortable. I would stay again. The Hampton brand is very dependable. I have stayed at Hampton in our states and cities. Thanks

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

The rooms are always clean and very comfortable. Staff is friendly and always available. Cracker Barrel is a short walk away which is a plus. Although it is not a deal breaker for us, the pool was shut down which disappointed our granddaughter.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this review, 6 May 2014

Green Bay, United States
Reviewed 28 April 2014

First time staying at Hampton Inn. Clean and spacious rooms. Fresh Coffee and Tea all day/night long. Worth the money. Not complaints on the stay, room or anything. I stayed over East weekend and it was busy but everything was well taken care of and breakfast was awesome

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this review, 30 April 2014

Dubuque Iowa
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Nice hotel very nice staff, great location will be back when in the area. This hotel was just off of the main drag with restaurants and shopping very close, pool and the complimentary breakfast was the best always full and fresh, nice clean beds and rooms.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this review, 22 April 2014

RatherNotSay
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We've stayed here a couple of times just for a decent place to stay overnight after visiting friends. If you come in with the notion that you're getting a standard, clean, decent hotel room and you just need some shut-eye, then you'll be fine with this place. We've never used the pool area or breakfast. One thing did strike me as odd - we came back around midnight and the foyer plaque says that the doors are locked at night for safety (ie, you use your pass key to enter the building). We walked right in as the doors were fully unlocked. Also, there was no one at the front desk, no sound of anyone around (it was the same that afternoon when we checked in - we had to call out for someone). Not too big a deal for us, but if something like that is an issue for you, it would have left a bad taste in your mouth.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this review, 14 April 2014

Meeting your expectations is our primary objective and I apologize that we fell short of that goal. Your comments are being reviewed with my staff so that corrections can be made.

Once again, I appreciate your comments and thoughts on my property. It is my hope that you will look to stay at my property on future trips.

Again, thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.