“Great Reception and Food Service”

Hampton Inn Janesville
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Janesville
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This hotel was centrally located and very convenient for us. Staff is very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is outstanding and you have a wide variety of items to choose from every single day. Fresh hot breakfast and if you don't want to do the hot breakfast there are 'to go' bags for those in a rush - that was a very thoughtful idea.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

I want to thank you for selecting the Hampton Inn of Janesville for your stay. I’m happy that you enjoyed it. We understand you have many lodging choices and we appreciate your business.

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your stay at the Hampton Inn of Janesville. Your feedback is a valuable component in monitoring our success and identifying areas that need improvement.

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Janesville or our surrounding area. If there is anything I can assist you with to make your future visits more enjoyable please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Very easy to check in here, and get what you need from the staff and hotel. Some of the rooms appear a bit older, but nothing that is of any major discomfort. The area was easy to reach and well lit, there are several places around to eat and check out. Overall, great stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 17 June 2014

This is the 2nd time we have stayed there, the first trip had no problems and had a good stay. This time we had an awful experience. The pool was under construction and when I booked the hotel I did not see any notification. Then, we were given an adjoining room and the guests next door were using their blow dryer at 10 pm when we were going to bed and it was like they were in the same room with us.

Upon calling to complain about the noise a few days later, the desk clerk really didn't care. I was willing to let it go about the pool because maybe I did miss the disclaimer, but I was truly annoyed with the lack of care regarding the noise level of the room.

we will be traveling frequently to the Janesville area over the next few years, thank goodness there are other hotels to choose from!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Meeting your expectations is our primary objective and I apologize that we fell short of that goal. Your comments are being reviewed with my staff so that corrections can be made.

Once again, I appreciate your comments and thoughts on my property. It is my hope that you will look to stay at my property on future trips.

Again, thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Great concept in updated decor which was beautiful and new beds very comfortable with great pillows and linen but did not meet room/hotel discription....pool under construction, Tub jets did not work, toilet paper holder kept falling out of the wall and floor/rug did not get a good vac/cleaning.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Again, thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

had the pleasure of staying at the Hampton Inn in Janesville Wisconsin on a recent business trip for several days. outside of the fact that the pool was out of service during that time, the rest of the features were fine. typical of Hampton and consistency with other hamptons I have stayed at all over the US. Great to be able to come to a place and be familiar with it right away even if you had not visited that particular place before. Would stay there on the next trip through the area when on business or for pleasure. Plenty of good eats within a 5 minute drive or walk.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times over the years, I find the rooms, service and breakfast consistently of a good quality for the money. The Cracker Barrel next door offers lunch or dinner without having to drive. The staff has been working there for years, one more thing, the cookies at the front desk are pretty good.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Reviewed 25 May 2014

This was our first overnight at this facility and we would stay here again. Room was okay and water pressure was good. TV selection was good. We had a room with king-size bed and sofa; total was $114.81 with tax. One note to staff - when performing your housekeeping duties, please make sure the correct time is on the clock! This is not the only hotel we've had issue with on this!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014