“Nice Room & Good Breakfast”

Hampton Inn Janesville
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Janesville
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We stayed the one evening on a trip. We were pleased with the King-bed room which included a small fridge & microwave. The breakfast offered in the morning was good with lots of variety. Liked the large shower (without the tub combo). One disappointment was that the pool and hot tub were closed for renovation. Located directly next to a Cracker Barrel restaurant. We would return if we are ever in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

I want to thank you for selecting the Hampton Inn of Janesville for your stay. I’m happy that you enjoyed it. We understand you have many lodging choices and we appreciate your business.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

This hotel is just off the interstate, convenient for travelers. We booked 3 - King Bed Study rooms with Hilton Honor points for our family. As Hilton Honor gold members, we were able to choose our complimentary drinks & snacks on arrival. Nice touch that one of the drinks offered was locally brewed Gray's Root Beer. The rooms are very nice & clean & offer a small refrigerator & microwave, plus, the rooms we reserved had pull-out sofas. Breakfast was included with our stay, the breakfast area was crowded & a little too warm. We would return to this hotel, if we were in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Stopped here with my son and grandson enroute to Minnesota. Excellent staff....very helpful. Returned for the second night after dropping grandson off at U of Minn. Easy access to interstate. Close to gas, shopping and eating facilities.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

My husband and I were in town for a wedding and were lucky to find a room. The Hampton wasn't our first choice but we were very happy with it. The rooms were very nice and clean. They looked as though they had been recently updated with modern furnishings. There were a bunch of kids staying on our floor and we didn't hear anything once we were in our room. it's a great place and we would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Katie B
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your stay at the Hampton Inn of Janesville. Your feedback is a valuable component in monitoring our success and identifying areas that need improvement.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Nice area with friendly staff Right off the highway Motel 6 and Cracker Barrel nearby, Belmont, IHOP, and standard gas and fast food within eyeshot appears to be the best accommodations in the area normal Hampton welcome Renovating the pool, so I cannot comment

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Janesville or our surrounding area..

Reviewed 25 June 2014

The beds were comfortable and nicely decorated. The rooms were quiet. Breakfast was fantastic with many choices. My family has stayed at many holes in the Janesville area and this is definitely our favorite!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Reviewed 23 June 2014

This hotel was centrally located and very convenient for us. Staff is very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is outstanding and you have a wide variety of items to choose from every single day. Fresh hot breakfast and if you don't want to do the hot breakfast there are 'to go' bags for those in a rush - that was a very thoughtful idea.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Janesville or our surrounding area. If there is anything I can assist you with to make your future visits more enjoyable please feel free to contact me.