Hampton Inn Janesville
US$70
US$68
US$76
Average 3/5
All reviewscracker barrelfront deskking bedright next doornice hotelwould definitely stay here againoatmealfitness centerroom was cleana great place to stayparking lotconvenient locationpleasant stayhot tubbreakfast areachecking instaff was friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This is a very nice hotel. The bed was comfortable, everything was clean, staff was nice...we'll definitely stay here again. (We loved the bathroom, and it's right across the drive from Cracker Barrel!)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

I want to thank you for selecting the Hampton Inn of Janesville for your stay. I’m happy that you enjoyed it. We understand you have many lodging choices and we appreciate your business.

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your stay at the Hampton Inn of Janesville. Your feedback is a valuable component in monitoring our success and identifying areas that need improvement.

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Janesville or our surrounding area. If there is anything I can assist you with to make your future visits more enjoyable please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel on 2 separate occasions. We picked this hotel because we have never been disappointed in a Hampton Inn and we need a pool for our boys to burn off some energy after 8 hours in the car. We were disappointed to learn when we checked that the pool would be closed for both of our stays. The staff of Hampton Inns went out of their way to adjust our rate because of the situation. On our second night we wanted to order pizza and the staff recommended local pizzeria and provided a menu. The free breakfast was very good also. It was full stocked at all times and the one time we did need to ask for something the attendant was more than willing to get it for us.

Room Tip: We loved the king with sofa bed room. There was plenty of room for our 2 kids and our bed was wonderful. Chubby Bubba's pizza delivers to the hotel and the food is great.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I travel extensively and whenever possible stay at a Hilton Family property as they are consistently clean, well-maintained, and provide exceptional service. Sadly, the Hampton in Janesville is a Hampton by name only. It is the black sheep of the chain. It is a neglected property that is dirty, smells bad, and has poor service. I am surprised Hilton has not pulled the franchise license yet. I highly recommend avoiding this property. That said, I still continue to recommend Hampton Inn and Hilton Family Hotels as a brand. I suspect after this review, things will be cleaned up for the better.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Meeting your expectations is our primary objective and I apologize that we fell short of that goal. Your comments are being reviewed with my staff so that corrections can be made.

Once again, I appreciate your comments and thoughts on my property. It is my hope that you will look to stay at my property on future trips.

Again, thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

An associate of mine and I came to Janesville to work, we stayed at the Hampton Inn right off Hwy..39 I have stayed here before but I have to say the hotel has improved. Very clean and staff very helpful. Will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Hotel off interstate 39 at Janesville WI. The hotel has all the amentities you would expect in a place when traveling. Front desk was friendly and helpful ,Rooms clean and beds comfortable,continental breakfast with room. resturants within walking distance.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple