“I thought the staff was great and the location was...”

Baymont Inn & Suites Janesville
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Janesville
Reviewed 11 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I'm in my hotel room now- my daughter is sleeping on the floor- the reservation was for a room with 2 beds, for my husband, my 15 year old daughter, and me. We got a room with 1 bed and no cots were "available" after we checked in we saw people after us get cots, and 2 people denied because it was first come, which meant we were here first and did not get a cot, but others coming later did. Don't stay here if you need to actually sleep- it is not worth the price or hassle

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Front desk staff was not the most friendly. I made reservation for a ground floor unit due to the amount of items I had to move in. When checked in they said they had a computer failure and lost my info. Room has stains on carpet and walls. Room was not cleaned well. This place looks tired and really needs some work. Next time I will go north a few miles and try the other hotels.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Front desk employee quite possibly the rudest woman EVER. My husband stays at this hotel thru his employer quite often; twice when I've called she has refused to connect me to his room.

If this were company policy, if every employee asked if I knew who the room was reserved by, I would make a point of having that information, but SHE is the only desk clerk EVER in my history of calling anyone who was staying in a hotel, or actually staying in a hotel myself, that has demanded that to know the name if the person who reserved the room.

I am pursuing this to Corporate.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
kim195857, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

GM spoke with Mrs. Reis. We are sorry for the inconvenience this caused.
It is company policy to know the name registered to that room; it is for the guests security.
We do apologize for the rudeness of the desk clerk. The clerk was talked to about this.
We hope you will continue to stay with us.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
kim195857, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2014

Reviewed 21 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
kim195857, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Reviewed 21 May 2014