“Great Stay at Econo Lodge!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Janesville
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Great Stay at Econo Lodge!”
Reviewed 4 September 2012

You can rest assured in this motel: clean, quiet, comfortable beds, nice staff, handy to the freeway, decent price, no insects. We arrived late, late on our way to Michigan and were still received graciously. Did I mention Clean!!! Yes!

Room Tip: We stayed there two nights, once on 1st floor and once on second. IF I remember right, going up to 2...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank WISCONSINFOLKS

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Columbia City, Indiana
Reviewed 29 July 2012 via mobile

Our overall stay here really wasnt that bad. We werent sure what we were in for due to the exterior of the building looking dated. We were pleased with the room, except for the bathroom which,like others have stated, is extremely small. The bathroom door should be replaced as should the actual shower. Both have seen better days. The free breakfast looked like other continental breakfasts, we only had a little bit of the biscuits and sausage gravy......they were tasty! We will stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank cctravelers99
Wisconsin Dells
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Stayed here after a wedding. Bed was really comfortable. Room was clean. Front desk employees were extremely courteous and helpful. Nice to have a small continental breakfast. Old motel that has been renovated. Good place to spend a night or two.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed 21 April 2012

I have stayed at this location a few times and I have always been greeted with a smile. I have stayed in other Econo Lodges before and this is my favorite one! Room was clean, staff friendly, and price is good.

Room Tip: I liked the 1st floor room the most its easy to get turned around in the building.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ken K
Lakeville, Minnesota
Reviewed 16 April 2012

We booked the room online, I requested a room on side away from freeway to be sure it was quiet...even checking in at 8 PM our room was waiting for us and they had put us on ground floor, in middle of building to make it as quiet as posiable( which it was) they were very friendly both at check in & check out...the room was Ok size but could use a bigger bathroom ..was so small the TP rolls were above your head as there was no room for it anywhere lower .bedding was fine fluffy pillows and everything.
Breakfast was basic ...I would have liked some yougurt but did have bagels & cream cheese so was like many mornings at home.

Room Tip: get one on side away from the freeway 1st floor is quieter than 2nd
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
milwaukee, wisconsin
Reviewed 21 March 2012

My boyfriend & I stayed here for one night as we had family activities to do the following day. The front desk was very friendly when we arrived. We went to our room and the photos were exactly how the room was. The room was a good size and the bathroom was really tiny. We did not have an iron or iron board as their website says so I had to walk down to the front desk and ask them for one. The front desk person did not offer to bring them to my room so I just carried them up the flight of stairs on my own. I did come back down later & asked for extra pillows & towels which she did bring up to my room. It happened to be an unusual 80 degree day in March in WI so we had to turn on the air conditioner. The AC unit would turn on/off every 10-15 minutes or so which kinda sucked but doable. I don't know what it was but the water at the hotel was "slimy" and took a few minutes to wash off whether it was in the sink or shower...that was kinda gross!! We went down to the lobby for breakfast and they had a nice little selection including making your own waffles. They even had biscuits & gravy however the biscuits were a little hard. Overall it was fine for the price we paid.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Jackson, Michigan
Reviewed 9 December 2011

Our travels take us to Janesville every Thanksgiving. We normally stay with relatives, however this time their were more people than beds at the house so we were looking for an inexpensive place to stay, as we were going to be at the relatives 90% of the time. After reading the reviews on Tripadvisor we decided on Econo Lodge. It was just as billed somewhat dated but very clean, secure, and staff was very friendly and helpful. We would stay here again without hesitation!!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family