“Very good burger!”

Fuddruckers
Ranked #10 of 171 Restaurants in Janesville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Hernando, Mississippi
“Very good burger!”
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Had lunch here the other day and enjoyed it. I ordered the burger that comes with a fried egg on it. It was delicious. It was fresh and hot as were the fries. I will definitely be back if I'm in the area.

Janesville, Wisconsin
“Not Really Worth It”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I can't complain about how the food tastes, it's pretty good. However, it is somewhat pricey. I don't enjoy ordering and then having to come back for my food. They also use your first name to call you back, and someone was called who had the same name as me. So of course I went up to get my food and it wasn't there. However, the atmosphere of the restaurant is cute and fun. Wear a sweater, because it's always cold.

• Visited May 2014
Brooklyn, NY
“Not as great as I remembered”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I remember going to Fuddruckers as a kid. The tasty burgers. The toppings bar. The milkshakes. It was the greatest thing ever.

So when we were driving and saw a Fuddruckers, I instantly knew that we had to stop. Frankly, it was a little disappointing. The burgers were OK, but just a step above fast food level. Service was friendly. There was a ton of kitsch. I mean, way more than your average amount of flair.

This is a decent place to stop, especially if you want to jump off the highway.

• Visited June 2014
Eden, Texas
“Consistent Atmosphere & Taste”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Never fail to have a great experience at Fuddruckers from Texas to Wisconsin! One member of our party had a salad - large portion!

Visited July 2014
Beloit, Wisconsin
“Will go there again”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

The food here is excellent, The burgers and fries are awesome, The cookies are made fresh and soft. The service is great and professional. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Visited July 2014